GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cop Pons are a way of getting nice comments but..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/02/04 at 19:24
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
What's the nicest comment you have ever had in REAL life? No I'm not talking about what someone on the forums said and I don't care if you where called a "Cool Guy!" by the dance machine at your local arcade. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you in person? I'll get the ball rolling. Simply put your username, the comment and who said it next to it. Comments by drunken loons down the pub hold less value than that of ones by girlfriends and so on. Now we'll see if what you get told in reality is anything like what the Cop Pons in cyberspace say.

Cub!st: "I remember that, god I really miss doing things like that with you" This girl said that to me when I met her after not seeing her for about 5 years. We used to go to this youth club together and then we met up by chance and talked for hours. She missed me, that's always nice to hear.
Tue 24/02/04 at 19:30
Hmm, a girl from school did tell me I had a nice ass before squeezing it.

But for a more sentimental comment I'll have to think a bit more
Tue 24/02/04 at 19:29
Regular
I can't remember the last time someone said something nice about me, unless they were drunk off their ass.

Seriously. I'm a hardy person though, I can take it on the chin.

*sobs uncontrollably*
Tue 24/02/04 at 19:29
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Hmm. For some reason I find it hard to think of one..
Tue 24/02/04 at 19:26
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
The nicest comment I've ever had was from a teacher I had in secondary school that told me I had the gift to reach out to anyone and find their heart through my writing. No one had ever said anything like that to me before.
Tue 24/02/04 at 19:24
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
What's the nicest comment you have ever had in REAL life? No I'm not talking about what someone on the forums said and I don't care if you where called a "Cool Guy!" by the dance machine at your local arcade. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you in person? I'll get the ball rolling. Simply put your username, the comment and who said it next to it. Comments by drunken loons down the pub hold less value than that of ones by girlfriends and so on. Now we'll see if what you get told in reality is anything like what the Cop Pons in cyberspace say.

Cub!st: "I remember that, god I really miss doing things like that with you" This girl said that to me when I met her after not seeing her for about 5 years. We used to go to this youth club together and then we met up by chance and talked for hours. She missed me, that's always nice to hear.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.