GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cop Pons are a way of getting nice comments but..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/02/04 at 19:24
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
What's the nicest comment you have ever had in REAL life? No I'm not talking about what someone on the forums said and I don't care if you where called a "Cool Guy!" by the dance machine at your local arcade. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you in person? I'll get the ball rolling. Simply put your username, the comment and who said it next to it. Comments by drunken loons down the pub hold less value than that of ones by girlfriends and so on. Now we'll see if what you get told in reality is anything like what the Cop Pons in cyberspace say.

Cub!st: "I remember that, god I really miss doing things like that with you" This girl said that to me when I met her after not seeing her for about 5 years. We used to go to this youth club together and then we met up by chance and talked for hours. She missed me, that's always nice to hear.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:26
Regular
"Light of the world"
'your the most beautiful and special girl in the world and nothing can change that - and I love you'

*cries*

Two yrs soon chaps... two yrs!
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:25
Regular
"SOUP!"
*drifts*
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've never had any good comments about me outside of the Internet.

I always got comments like 'polite but not communicative, a drifter.'

But I proved them people wrong. Oh wait, no I didn't...
Tue 24/02/04 at 20:27
"Mimmargh!"
I honestly can't think of one. Its not like I am hated but no serious sentimental comment sticks out in my head. I suppose the only people likely to do so would be my family.
Tue 24/02/04 at 20:26
Regular
"SOUP!"
In fact, was it me saying you had a massive truncheon?
Tue 24/02/04 at 20:26
Regular
"SOUP!"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I can't say what the best compliment I've been given was. It's rude.

Was it about the size of your massive truncheon?
Tue 24/02/04 at 20:25
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> I can't say what the best compliment I've been given was. It's rude.

sentimental comments, EB, not X-rated ones.
Tue 24/02/04 at 20:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I can't say what the best compliment I've been given was. It's rude.
Tue 24/02/04 at 19:34
Regular
"SOUP!"
'Comment wars - the complimenter strikes back'
Tue 24/02/04 at 19:34
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
A girl just pinched my *ass* once before on the way home from the cinema. I felt violated...and purdy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.