GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cop Pons are a way of getting nice comments but..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/02/04 at 19:24
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
What's the nicest comment you have ever had in REAL life? No I'm not talking about what someone on the forums said and I don't care if you where called a "Cool Guy!" by the dance machine at your local arcade. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you in person? I'll get the ball rolling. Simply put your username, the comment and who said it next to it. Comments by drunken loons down the pub hold less value than that of ones by girlfriends and so on. Now we'll see if what you get told in reality is anything like what the Cop Pons in cyberspace say.

Cub!st: "I remember that, god I really miss doing things like that with you" This girl said that to me when I met her after not seeing her for about 5 years. We used to go to this youth club together and then we met up by chance and talked for hours. She missed me, that's always nice to hear.
Wed 25/02/04 at 09:01
Regular
"Selected"
worst thread ever.
Wed 25/02/04 at 08:31
Regular
"Monochromatic"
nicest thing anyones said to to me

" you've got more heart than anyone i've ever met"

i responded

" yes, but half of it's black"
Wed 25/02/04 at 00:15
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
There is not enough blood going to my brain
Wed 25/02/04 at 00:14
Regular
Some dude, didn't you read her post? No, you were picturing our threesome weren't you? T'urgh. Typical.
Wed 25/02/04 at 00:11
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Who said it?
Wed 25/02/04 at 00:10
Regular
"cachoo"
Very much so.. hehe.
Wed 25/02/04 at 00:07
Regular
Ms NY wrote:
He
> said something, but can't remember what. It was sweet at the time
> though.
Sounds like it really made an impact on you.
;)
Wed 25/02/04 at 00:01
Regular
"cachoo"
Something like Lindgren's. About something I wrote a few years ago for a friend who died. Bless, put a tear to the head of year's eyes. He said something, but can't remember what. It was sweet at the time though.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:51
Ah, scrap my first two sentences. Bloody drink
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:50
Regular
"That's right!"
People are always paying me compliments about how I'm good with computers, how I'm a good writer (um...) and how I'm a good artist. Not exactly "You the man!" or anything, but hey, it strokes my ego.

Oh, and a girl I like at work said my hair was nice. Who cares if she was only being polite because it's so crap? She said it was nice!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.