GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OnlineGaming"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/02/04 at 15:15
Regular
"Bobba"
Does anyone remember a game called Silent Death Online? It was originally hosted by AOL, until EA bought the game and then they hosted it. It was the most addictive game i ever found, and too this day i never found a game to rivel it. Can anyone think of a game to beat this one? It was a 2D multi player real time Shoot-em-up. Involved shootingup 75 other ships per room, to gain credits, to give you the ability to buy bigger weapons, ships, shields and engines. It also promoted you in rank according to aqiured credits. When you got good enough you were asked to join a clan, and every week, CLAN WARS would take place. It was the most awe inspiring site to see 75 differant people blasting the crap out each other. But if anyone can think of a game anywhere similar to this, please let me know!! Thank.
Tue 24/02/04 at 17:48
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Cwazy Wabbit™ wrote:
> How old are you Buck, i personally think sonic is for the younger
> generation.Its easy and boring, the story is pants (does it even have
> a story), i hate everything about sonic, i'd have more fun playing a
> free Pac-man game.

Im thirteen but act like 20 year old. its not that easy, prove to me that its easy. go to my website www.buck1.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/g.htm download it then go to the last level and get a print screen of it.

then e-mail it or whatever so i can see it. How can you hate everything about it. So you played it and hated at the start?
Tue 24/02/04 at 17:38
Regular
": ("
How old are you Buck, i personally think sonic is for the younger generation.Its easy and boring, the story is pants (does it even have a story), i hate everything about sonic, i'd have more fun playing a free Pac-man game.
Tue 24/02/04 at 17:35
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Cwazy Wabbit™ wrote:
> Socom 2.

Nah, not for me.

I think sonic games are the best in the world but i dont care if someone else likes another game it dont bother me.

(Except when they say its crap arghh!!)
Tue 24/02/04 at 17:33
Regular
": ("
Socom 2.
Tue 24/02/04 at 17:31
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
I bet sonic is better
Tue 24/02/04 at 15:15
Regular
"Bobba"
Does anyone remember a game called Silent Death Online? It was originally hosted by AOL, until EA bought the game and then they hosted it. It was the most addictive game i ever found, and too this day i never found a game to rivel it. Can anyone think of a game to beat this one? It was a 2D multi player real time Shoot-em-up. Involved shootingup 75 other ships per room, to gain credits, to give you the ability to buy bigger weapons, ships, shields and engines. It also promoted you in rank according to aqiured credits. When you got good enough you were asked to join a clan, and every week, CLAN WARS would take place. It was the most awe inspiring site to see 75 differant people blasting the crap out each other. But if anyone can think of a game anywhere similar to this, please let me know!! Thank.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.