GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OnlineGaming"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/02/04 at 15:15
Regular
"Bobba"
Does anyone remember a game called Silent Death Online? It was originally hosted by AOL, until EA bought the game and then they hosted it. It was the most addictive game i ever found, and too this day i never found a game to rivel it. Can anyone think of a game to beat this one? It was a 2D multi player real time Shoot-em-up. Involved shootingup 75 other ships per room, to gain credits, to give you the ability to buy bigger weapons, ships, shields and engines. It also promoted you in rank according to aqiured credits. When you got good enough you were asked to join a clan, and every week, CLAN WARS would take place. It was the most awe inspiring site to see 75 differant people blasting the crap out each other. But if anyone can think of a game anywhere similar to this, please let me know!! Thank.
Fri 05/03/04 at 15:35
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Are you sure you have downloaded the right one?
Fri 05/03/04 at 15:23
Regular
"Bobba"
Got that patch,and it still dont work!! damnthing. haz anyone heard of Darkspace??
Thu 04/03/04 at 16:27
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
You need the 1.1.1.0 patch
get it at http://planethalflife.com/half-life/

It worked for me
nightwolf server is the best
Thu 04/03/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Bobba"
Half life 2 looks brill, haveing problems with Half life 1 though. I am trying to play online, andit keeps telling me that my Executable is outof date. I have updated it countless times, and yet nothing seems to work, can help me front anyone??

Cheers
Bobba Fett
Sun 29/02/04 at 11:50
"I love yo... lamp."
Strategy - Command & Conquer series, Generals is the latest and greatest; Warcraft series, much loved and played by a few people on here, 3 is the latest.

FPS - Well there is the old favourites, Counter Strike, Quake 3, Unreal etc. Doom 3 is on its way, as is Half Life 2. Halo is out on PC now.

Or if you wanted other multiplayer games and have broadband, consider getting an Xbox and Live.
Sun 29/02/04 at 11:16
Regular
"Bobba"
FPS is very good, but so is RTS.
Sat 28/02/04 at 01:59
"I love yo... lamp."
Bobba Fett wrote:
> Someone help me!! Find me a decent kick ass Multi player game!

What types of game do you like? FPS? Strategy?
Sat 28/02/04 at 01:58
"I love yo... lamp."
Cwazy Wabbit™ wrote:
> How old are you Buck, i personally think sonic is for the younger
> generation.Its easy and boring, the story is pants (does it even have
> a story), i hate everything about sonic, i'd have more fun playing a
> free Pac-man game.

I'm 27. I love Sonic. Sonic beats the innards out of Mario. He's far cooler than Crash.

It isn't any easier than most games. The story is poor I suppose, but then other than Halo, what games in the past 5 years have had a good story? Well you just hate it if you want. If you have more fun playing a free Pac man game, then good for you.

Personally I find Socom boring, which is why I am unlikely to get the second one. I had it, and it was nowhere near as good as Rainbow Six 3 was online. It has a pants story as well wah wah wah.

Sonic is an institution. He rocks. He is one of the greatest ever gaming characters. Don't knock what you don't REALLY know.
Sat 28/02/04 at 01:08
Regular
"Bobba"
Someone help me!! Find me a decent kick ass Multi player game!
Fri 27/02/04 at 09:24
Regular
"Bobba"
So actually, no one has even mentioned the Silent Death???? Come on peeps help me out here!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.