GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OnlineGaming"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/02/04 at 15:15
Regular
"Bobba"
Does anyone remember a game called Silent Death Online? It was originally hosted by AOL, until EA bought the game and then they hosted it. It was the most addictive game i ever found, and too this day i never found a game to rivel it. Can anyone think of a game to beat this one? It was a 2D multi player real time Shoot-em-up. Involved shootingup 75 other ships per room, to gain credits, to give you the ability to buy bigger weapons, ships, shields and engines. It also promoted you in rank according to aqiured credits. When you got good enough you were asked to join a clan, and every week, CLAN WARS would take place. It was the most awe inspiring site to see 75 differant people blasting the crap out each other. But if anyone can think of a game anywhere similar to this, please let me know!! Thank.
Sun 28/03/04 at 17:07
Regular
"Bobba"
hmmm. wat was your handle, and maybe i will remember you. Sub Space?? whats that one??
Sun 21/03/04 at 17:54
Regular
"Dumb Names Rock"
Bobba! I remember you from Silent Death assuming that you are still the same Boba that use to shoot crap out of me for days on end. I've been looking for a replacement but it all sucks, went a bit mad on Sub Space but it's not the same, playing allegence now but it bores me, I just have to make do with Xbox Live but nothing compares to Silent Death.
Thu 11/03/04 at 15:58
Regular
"Bobba"
AAAAAAH SCREWWWWWWW ITTTTTTTTTTTT. Looks like there is nothing out there. No one and nothing. h00t cah00t, its the end of the world as we know it!!!!!!!!!!!! man on moon, chimps in space, probes on/up Uranus.........w00ps, dont know how that got into my crazy ass chatting crapppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Tue 09/03/04 at 21:30
Regular
"Bobba"
Check out
http://www.sdeath.netfirms.com/
for info on SD, what it was like, and if anyone finds a similar game, then KICK ON, and tell me!!
Mon 08/03/04 at 16:58
Regular
or call of suty
Mon 08/03/04 at 16:57
Regular
"wats up doc?"
well, One of the games I found very addictive and challanging onlin is the battle field 1942 series ( Battle field 1942, Battle field 1942 Road to rome, Batle field 1942 Secret weapons of WWII, Battle field 1942 vietnam)

I know your going to think I am stupid to write battle field 1942 for each one, but I just did and cant be bothered to delete it, anyway...

Its a war game in the 1942, as you could guess. It supports upto 60 players, 30 a side. And its not 100% perfect in graphics, realisic but not detailed perfectly. You could get all sorts of weaponry, and vehicles including submarine, air craft carear and somethings that werent in WWII, like stealth bombers.

Or you could try [B] Operation flash point, much better in details, only supports a maximum of 30 players all together.
Mon 08/03/04 at 14:30
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> I'm 27. I love Sonic. Sonic beats the innards out of Mario.

yes sonic kicks mario's stupid italian @rse.
Mon 08/03/04 at 14:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
>
> I'm 27. I love Sonic. Sonic beats the innards out of Mario.

You're also a fool.

Yup.

Grrrr...
Sun 07/03/04 at 23:50
"I love yo... lamp."
As long as it is a legal version of Half Life [URL]http://www.steampowered.com/[/URL]. It keeps it all up to date. More information on there anyway. If you don't have broadband though, make sure you have an hour or two to spare.
Sun 07/03/04 at 21:06
Regular
"Bobba"
Yeah., 1.1.1.0. Many times, and doing me head in!! but i dont know. Counterstrike looks like the way to go. If you go to to the original thread of this, SD was the game i was talking about. Its like Darkspace, but on a 2D level, without the planets. Check it out on www.darkspace.net. but anyhelp on the Half life front would be good.
Thanks. Bobba

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.