GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I bid thee farewell."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/02/04 at 12:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hello my monkey chumlets! The time has come to bid a sad farewell to this place. I hardly post as it is, but with the amount of Uni work coming up, and trying to carve myself out a side-career as a freelance web designer, it's going to be impossible to keep it up (hur). The quality of the content on this site has also deteriorated rapidly over the last few months, losing valued members such as Goatboy and Craw, and now Mr Snuggly is putting his digital incarnation to rest. There's just no more need for me to come here, now that the "next generation" of posters has taken over.

So I'll leave you with the image I've always had of myself, and how I would like to be remembered:

http://www.pocketmonkey.co.uk/ images/goodbye_monkey_man.gif

So long, thanks for the mammories!
Tue 24/02/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Teal'c"
I am most saddened by this.
Everyone’s sódding off..
Tue 24/02/04 at 13:23
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'll try and keep my site, www.pocketmonkey.co.uk, up to date, so keep an eye on that. You can also leave me a message on the monkeyboard, and I might reply. But try and add me to your MSN and I'll fling poo at ya.
Tue 24/02/04 at 13:17
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I shall make a monkey face shaped pancake to bid thee farewell.

I shall then eat it.
Tue 24/02/04 at 13:17
Regular
"relocated"
And if you leave, what will you forget next? Christmas? Your birthday? How to dress yourself? It doesn't bear thinking about.
Tue 24/02/04 at 13:16
Regular
It's Pancake day? Double celebration! I mean... sorry to hear you're leaving, Monkey man...
Tue 24/02/04 at 13:16
Regular
"Selected"
are you still here?
Tue 24/02/04 at 13:14
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Damn, I forgot it was pancake day! Yeeeeehaaaw!!
Tue 24/02/04 at 13:13
Regular
"relocated"
Icky. Save room for pancakes.
Tue 24/02/04 at 13:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I have prepared myself a leaving banquet of leftover rhubard crumble, covered in layers and layers of squirty cream, with two Timeouts stuck in tthe top and a can of coke. Gut-trouble anyone?
Tue 24/02/04 at 13:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've done about three

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.