GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I bid thee farewell."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/02/04 at 12:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hello my monkey chumlets! The time has come to bid a sad farewell to this place. I hardly post as it is, but with the amount of Uni work coming up, and trying to carve myself out a side-career as a freelance web designer, it's going to be impossible to keep it up (hur). The quality of the content on this site has also deteriorated rapidly over the last few months, losing valued members such as Goatboy and Craw, and now Mr Snuggly is putting his digital incarnation to rest. There's just no more need for me to come here, now that the "next generation" of posters has taken over.

So I'll leave you with the image I've always had of myself, and how I would like to be remembered:

http://www.pocketmonkey.co.uk/ images/goodbye_monkey_man.gif

So long, thanks for the mammories!
Tue 24/02/04 at 15:06
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
t'is
Tue 24/02/04 at 14:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Isn't that the kid that got caught shuffling one out? I'll miss him most of all...
Tue 24/02/04 at 14:53
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
see HHAT's...'My Dad...' thread...might give you some direction as to what you wanna do with yourself
Tue 24/02/04 at 14:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Obviously I like this place, or I wouldn't have come back over the last 3-4 years! I really need to ween myself off it though, and get on with some real world stuff. Quite depressing really, but it's about time I did something with myself.
Tue 24/02/04 at 14:39
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
why do youpost that your not coming back? I don't get it? Obviously we mean something to you or else you wouldn't have the decency to let us know! You found another forum, haven't you..HAVEN'T YOU? well..well..how longs this been going on? Are they better than us? GET OUT! leave your password on the side!
Tue 24/02/04 at 14:35
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Christ - they're dropping like flies!

Seeya. monkey_boy! I'll try and post you some personalised abuse on your site.
Tue 24/02/04 at 14:16
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
phew!
Tue 24/02/04 at 14:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Darling wrote:
> i was going to vote you notable in the next elections..oh well...

Ha, that old bribe ain't gonna work!
Tue 24/02/04 at 13:53
"Darth Vader 3442321"
monkey_man wrote:
> and now Mr Snuggly is putting his digital
> incarnation to rest.

Fnar fnar!

Shame to see you go (in the virtual sense). I'm posting less and less nowadays too. Such is the way of things.

I'll still make my "hilarious" posts on the monkeyboard, so you've not seen the end of saggy yet me laddo.
Tue 24/02/04 at 13:42
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
i was going to vote you notable in the next elections..oh well...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.