GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I bid thee farewell."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/02/04 at 12:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hello my monkey chumlets! The time has come to bid a sad farewell to this place. I hardly post as it is, but with the amount of Uni work coming up, and trying to carve myself out a side-career as a freelance web designer, it's going to be impossible to keep it up (hur). The quality of the content on this site has also deteriorated rapidly over the last few months, losing valued members such as Goatboy and Craw, and now Mr Snuggly is putting his digital incarnation to rest. There's just no more need for me to come here, now that the "next generation" of posters has taken over.

So I'll leave you with the image I've always had of myself, and how I would like to be remembered:

http://www.pocketmonkey.co.uk/ images/goodbye_monkey_man.gif

So long, thanks for the mammories!
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:55
Regular
Laters.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:54
People like me?
How.
Im not sitting here having a go at people all the time, telling them how retarded they are ect.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:53
Regular
Oh god pull your head out your ass will you. I come on these forums for the same reason, and people like you ruin it.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:51
Heh.
Cant be bothered to argue with you lot any more, it's pointless, i come on here because i want to, i like it, i like some of the users.
So just stop it now.
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:42
Regular
Obvious
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:40
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Original, Mr. Retard?
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:37
Regular
Original :-P
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:34
Rickoss wrote:
> ÈL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Wow, the first thing you have ever got right.
> Want a chocolate bar?
>
> Yes, making leaving posts just for attention is the work of
> retards...

Im sorry Mr.Retard you were saying?
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:18
Regular
ÈL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Wow, the first thing you have ever got right.
> Want a chocolate bar?

Yes, making leaving posts just for attention is the work of retards...
Tue 24/02/04 at 21:12
Regular
Well Monkey_Man you probably dont know who i am (Used to be Quazi), but i remember reading your posts when i joined nearly 3 years ago.
Yet another great poster leaves, and nice site you have there.
Good Luck
James

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.