GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Great, now Silvestre's Injured...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/02/04 at 14:34
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
He's out for 3/4 weeks after twisting both his ankle and knee.

That means United have to do without Rio, Mickey, G.Neville (Banned for 4 Games)

*Cries*

Spare a defender anyone?

It looks like Wes Brown is set to continue at centre back aswell:

http://www.skysports.com/skysports/ article/0,,1-1124494,00.html

-------------

Is there any hope for us........
Sat 06/03/04 at 21:35
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
For what reason?

In the last two games against Fulham Ronaldo has played very well.
Sat 06/03/04 at 21:26
Regular
"Notable"
We should pay tribute to Fulham's young left back rather than Ronaldo's ability.
Sat 06/03/04 at 21:25
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
> it sounded like we were only playing with three at the back, as
> Roy Keane sat "in the hole", between the defence and
> midfield.

Nope we played 4 along the back with Keano in the centre alongside Brown.

> But, why, then, was he taken off for Djemba-Djemba, later on,
> when the scoreline was still so-close??

Because Keane got injured during the game.

> From the highlights I have seen, however, Cristiano Ronaldo really
> looked the part.

Yep, young Ron's coming along just fine.
Sat 06/03/04 at 20:11
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, from what I heard over the old "wirless" (Five Live), it wasn't quite such a "solid" performance, after all - not from our defensive side of things, anyway...

According to Paddy-o-What'shisface, we were "all-over-the-place" at times, and we'd have been happy to take the 2-1 scoreline as it was, halfway through the second-half, so that we didn't conceed another stupid goal, since it was guarrenteed we would get a third.
Sat 06/03/04 at 19:57
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
it doesnt matter though we stillwon a great solid performance from van the man 2 goals . whats better
Sat 06/03/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Long time no see!"
What happened with the defence of Fulham today???

I missed it live on TV, but from what I heard on the radio, it sounded like we were only playing with three at the back, as Roy Keane sat "in the hole", between the defence and midfield.

Now, I've always thought placing Keane there we be a good start to helping our problems, given the fact that we can do little-more about it. But, why, then, was he taken off for Djemba-Djemba, later on, when the scoreline was still so-close??

Yes, we have the home-leg against Porto in mid-week...
But, it's hardly gonna make a difference, given that he's suspended for that game, anyway! And, even after that, there's still a good-week's rest before his next game - a whole seven-days, even!

Crazy old Alex Ferguson! :P

From the highlights I have seen, however, Cristiano Ronaldo really looked the part. It may have "only been against Fulham", but his assist in that second van Nistelrooy goal was absolutely world-class, and he seemed to play just like that all-game, looking very threatening, going-forwards. Defenders just seemed to back-away-and-away from him! :)
Sat 06/03/04 at 19:01
Regular
"Notable"
Hehe Brown's challenge was Doc Martin league calibre.
Sat 06/03/04 at 18:39
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
United really need a defence..
Sat 06/03/04 at 15:24
Regular
Fulham really need a striker..
Sat 06/03/04 at 15:19
Regular
"not dead"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> Quinton Fortune is now also injured. He walked off in crutches in
> yesterday's training session and could miss the rest of the season.

They said he's out for the rest of the season before the match today, so not good.

Giggs ended up playing left back too!

Back four at end of match, right to left.

P Neville, Brown, O'Shea, Giggs

Worrying times ahead, especially after Brown's poor timing in giving away the penalty...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.