GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just a few great letters from Viz"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/02/04 at 12:50
Regular
Only a few that caught my eye this issue :

"They say if you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas. Well I laid down with a right dog after a beach party in Magaluf last summer, and fleas would have been a f****** blessing compared to what I got up with" - M.Earcat, Bargoed

"My mate told me that his pitbull terrier's bark was worse than its bite. Well, after plastic surgery and 132 stitches to the back of my leg, I am dreading hearing it bark, I can tell you" - Christopher Hampshire, Bristol

"In amongst some old Jazz mags I was chucking out, I recently found an old copy of Viz, in which you refer to the queen mum as a 'coffin dodger'. I bet you feel foolish now ..." - Mike Spiers, e-mail

"I saw an advert for Oil of Ulay that said it could make anyone look 10 years younger. RUBBISH! I put some on my 9 year old daughter, and she didn't look minus 1" - Mike Mirkin, e-mail

MEH
Mon 23/02/04 at 12:50
Regular
Only a few that caught my eye this issue :

"They say if you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas. Well I laid down with a right dog after a beach party in Magaluf last summer, and fleas would have been a f****** blessing compared to what I got up with" - M.Earcat, Bargoed

"My mate told me that his pitbull terrier's bark was worse than its bite. Well, after plastic surgery and 132 stitches to the back of my leg, I am dreading hearing it bark, I can tell you" - Christopher Hampshire, Bristol

"In amongst some old Jazz mags I was chucking out, I recently found an old copy of Viz, in which you refer to the queen mum as a 'coffin dodger'. I bet you feel foolish now ..." - Mike Spiers, e-mail

"I saw an advert for Oil of Ulay that said it could make anyone look 10 years younger. RUBBISH! I put some on my 9 year old daughter, and she didn't look minus 1" - Mike Mirkin, e-mail

MEH
Mon 23/02/04 at 13:50
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Hahahahaha!
Mon 23/02/04 at 14:24
Regular
"SOUP!"
Heh I like the "bark worse than the bite" and the oil of ulay ones :-D
Mon 23/02/04 at 15:37
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Maybe a minus 1 year old looks exactly like a nine year old.
Mon 23/02/04 at 15:51
Regular
"relocated"
I love Viz. Top Tips especially. I was reading a copy of Take a Break the other day (you don't want to know why) and read some of the real things:

Don't throw your shopping receipts away! Stick them to the fridge and when you run out of an item simply highlight it and take the receipt with you when you go shopping - that way you won't forget what you need!

Hmm, yeah, that sounds almost like A SHOPPING LIST. Except that doesn't require covering your fridge in acres of unattractive paper, searching for a receipt from 1999 when you run out of Windowlene, rifling through a wad of receipts while down at Safeway, or having all sharp objects in the house hidden away in case you mistakenly stab yourself the face out of sheer stupidity. What in god's name is wrong with that woman?
Mon 23/02/04 at 16:11
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
But that method assumes that anything you want you have already bought at some time in the past. Which is unlikely to be true in every case unless you lead a dull, dull life.
Mon 23/02/04 at 16:16
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
dull dull life
Mon 23/02/04 at 19:19
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> "In amongst some old Jazz mags I was chucking out, I recently
> found an old copy of Viz, in which you refer to the queen mum as a
> 'coffin dodger'. I bet you feel foolish now ..." - Mike Spiers,
> e-mail

I laughed so loud at this..i can't stop..what is wrong with me?

I used to read viz..correction i used to read my ex's viz..Anyway i remember once i read the top tip and it went something like this..

'Don't waste money on buying a cap with a peak at the back...Simply get an old cap, cut off the peak and sew it to the back of the hat..'

Obviously it was worded much better therefore being much funnier...
Mon 23/02/04 at 19:20
Regular
Viz = pure class
Mon 23/02/04 at 19:20
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> Viz = pure class

*nods*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.