GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Congrats Laura"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/11/06 at 09:21
Regular
You just got yourself £30 worth of vouchers, well done. :)

When are the rest of you lot going to put a little effort into winning one? Kawada I had to scroll down the list to find out when you last won, come on man you use to love posting cheats.

Oh and Laura Christmas is coming, I'd be upset if I didn't get a present *hint hint*
Wed 08/11/06 at 09:44
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Machie wrote:
> Must take some effort otherwise we'd all we earning £30 :)
> you should give it a try @ngel £30 that'll buy some of the
> kids christmas toys.

No its not effort, they chose who wins what and when and the fact you win a gad for something you can copy and paste from the internet is daft.

Walkthroughs, creative writing, websites, reviews and walkthroughs, decent chatposts yeah. But when i see those get GADS for the cheats Pfft!
Wed 08/11/06 at 09:43
Regular
Yes but it's still counted as a chat post :(

Have you guys been checking the websites that win GADs?

I've been meaning to finish off some reviews and post them up. Would have liked to have seen a new one each day but with only one or two GADs possible a week it's getting harder to win.
Wed 08/11/06 at 09:41
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Still say games reviews should come back separate to chat although I assume that the staffies check the review forum for any potential GAD wins?
Wed 08/11/06 at 09:39
Regular
Must take some effort otherwise we'd all we earning £30 :) you should give it a try @ngel £30 that'll buy some of the kids christmas toys.
Wed 08/11/06 at 09:37
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Effort in copying and pasting cheats to win £30 vouchers. :S

Dont get where the effort comes in!
Wed 08/11/06 at 09:24
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Hey I was right yesterday!
Wed 08/11/06 at 09:21
Regular
You just got yourself £30 worth of vouchers, well done. :)

When are the rest of you lot going to put a little effort into winning one? Kawada I had to scroll down the list to find out when you last won, come on man you use to love posting cheats.

Oh and Laura Christmas is coming, I'd be upset if I didn't get a present *hint hint*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.