GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Congrats Laura"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/11/06 at 09:21
Regular
You just got yourself £30 worth of vouchers, well done. :)

When are the rest of you lot going to put a little effort into winning one? Kawada I had to scroll down the list to find out when you last won, come on man you use to love posting cheats.

Oh and Laura Christmas is coming, I'd be upset if I didn't get a present *hint hint*
Wed 08/11/06 at 16:13
Regular
Welcome back Vexxxed, I was worried you werent working there anymore.

I thought it might be because there werent enough worthy ones on the forum, so hopefully we'll be changing that. :) Thanks for coming on and letting us know though.

There you guys, now start posting some stories/reviews/articles/walkthroughs etc.
Wed 08/11/06 at 16:09
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Good afternoon all!

Just been reading this rather nice thread. Over the week when choosing GAD's, we do have rules to stick to over what we can choose as winners.

Certainly over the last few months, there has been very little choice for us to choose from as potential winners. There has been a huge cheat influx, and very very few chat messages or walkthroughs being submitted.

If your sick of cheat submitters winning all the time...get those walkthroughs and chat posts coming in thick and fast!

We do like a good read here, so please entertain us! I look forward to checking all the new posts, and choosing a lot more of these in the near future.

P.S Congrats Sunflower!
Wed 08/11/06 at 15:57
Regular
"I may return"
Thanks everyone! :D
I thought I'd be on here alot longer before I actually won, I'm only half way before actually becoming a 'New User' then I've got 60 days after that to become a 'Regular' like you guys....
But don't think you'll get rid of me that easily, I've become addicted now :P
Wed 08/11/06 at 12:53
Regular
"..."
Winning a GAD is just too much effort...

They should just give me one for being a legend.
Wed 08/11/06 at 12:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I have put some cheats in but i've not seen them in the list of recently added cheats (though looking they are in my list of cheats submitted) Even when i do i seem to get trumped by someone else, usually a regular winner, posting cheats for a 4 year old PC game or some other such nonsense so i'm just leaving it for a while now. Not really worth wasting all my time finding and putting cheats on to not get anything, i could be using that time to play all the games i already have :-D

Back to FFXII for me
Wed 08/11/06 at 11:23
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I've got all on trying to create my MySpace page :D
Wed 08/11/06 at 11:20
Regular
yeah
Wed 08/11/06 at 11:20
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Are those the ones that say "webmaster"?
Wed 08/11/06 at 11:19
Regular
What about the ones that go to websites? I think we've had 2 limo companies win. heh
Wed 08/11/06 at 11:17
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Machie wrote:
> I kinda feel bad for Laura now as we've just ranted about people
> winning for cheats ^^

Dont feel bad, people are still going to post cheats and still win Gads for them. Im still going to think its wasted on them :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.