GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pubs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/02/04 at 00:42
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
For those of you who are old enough to go to the pub (of those who can go to pubs) how strict are they on ID?

The put I go to always has bouncers on from about 7pm. They never used to be that strict on ID-ing those who looked under 18, but in recent weeks they have been id-ing everyone. Even my mate who is about 7 foot tall and looks so much older than 18. This is a good thing because (a) it keeps the numbers in the pub down and (b) stops little kids coming in who get drunk on 2 WKD's and pass out. But many of my mates who are just under 18 still get in.

Anyways, tonight when i went to the pub they have started searching people! AND AND they have a metal detector thingy! They don't search girls tho!

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I haven't decided!

There is absolutly no point in this topic bar the fact i'm just wondering how many people go pubs like Yates and how strict the bouncers are on id?
Mon 16/02/04 at 00:58
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I dont have ID so i keep quiet as i walk in. I'm only 16...
Mon 16/02/04 at 00:59
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I've not been I'deed since I was 15..
Mon 16/02/04 at 00:59
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
ha ha! my mates have got this idea, well my mates who were born in 1986 are 18 this year, well they got their green provisional licences and they put a green mark over the left part of the round bit on the '6' in '1986' so it looks like a 5! heh heh a dodgy curly '5' but it works!
Mon 16/02/04 at 01:00
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Speaking of that, me and my friend we are both 16, we went into our local night club and the bouncers were being dead strict and the people in front was the guy who cuts my hair, he is about 26ish and they didnt let him in. And we looked at each other and both were thinking "we aint going to get in!" and then we went up and they let us straight in!!! We were well shocked!

And the next people to come in they asked their age! and they guy said in confusion "I'm 24?!" and he had like a beard and so looked 24. And we were so shocked that we got in that night.
Mon 16/02/04 at 01:07
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
When i was 15 we went to this bar, i mean now i get id'd all the time so how i thought i would have got in i do not know but my mate persuaded me to go. Anyway we walked in straight past the bouncers.They even said evening to us! Inside it was quite posh and everyone there was in their early 20's at the youngest. I was quite impressed! We rhearsed our dates of birth and everything so we was 18!

So a few weeks later we decided to go again. This time on our way out we noticed a sign saying 'Strictly over 21's'. But thie thing is, everyone in there was obviously over 21 and then there was these two girls walking in looking so so young!
Mon 16/02/04 at 01:08
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Lol. It's always good though, to know you look older then you are at the age of 15.
Mon 16/02/04 at 01:10
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
heh heh, even when i was in year 10/11 people mistook me for a year 7! grr, one day i will hunt them down and gut them like a fish!

/anger mode off
Mon 16/02/04 at 01:11
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Haha. Thats just embarresing.
Mon 16/02/04 at 01:12
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
i know and we sharn't talk about that again!
Mon 16/02/04 at 01:13
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well, you look 15 now, so don't worry

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.