GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A notice - I've got nothing to live for"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/02/04 at 21:56
Regular
"Teal'c"
I'm just posting this to tell you that I'm considering commiting suicide sometime during the next week or so. I've seriously got nothing to live for anymore, my girlfriend literally ran off with my best mate on Wednesday, and I've been questioning all sorts of thigns about my life. I'm thinking I'm best off just hoping in some sort of afterlife and going through with it.

Have happy lives everyone.
Fri 13/02/04 at 21:56
Regular
"Teal'c"
I'm just posting this to tell you that I'm considering commiting suicide sometime during the next week or so. I've seriously got nothing to live for anymore, my girlfriend literally ran off with my best mate on Wednesday, and I've been questioning all sorts of thigns about my life. I'm thinking I'm best off just hoping in some sort of afterlife and going through with it.

Have happy lives everyone.
Fri 13/02/04 at 21:58
Regular
"Enchilladas"
You have some sick ways of getting attention.

If you were considering suicide you wouldent be on this site freak.
Fri 13/02/04 at 21:59
Regular
I hope this is some sick publicity trick, as although this is unthinkable, it is better than actually wanting to commit suicide, but if this is your' idea of a joke, then maybe you should...
Regular
"Teal'c"
How so?
Regular
"cachoo"
Christ.. that was insensitive!
Regular
"Teal'c"
Gabriel Logan wrote:
> If you were considering suicide you wouldent be on this site freak.

Explain this.
Fri 13/02/04 at 22:01
Regular
Why do you honestly think we will believe you?
Fri 13/02/04 at 22:04
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
You absolute morons.

How do you know he isn't serious, hmm?
Do you know him personally?
Do you *know* what kind of state of mind he may be in?

Christ, the insensitivity of some people is shocking.

Anyway, Nash, ignore these fools.
Just think things through clearly, things can only get better.
Fri 13/02/04 at 22:05
I have been traing for this, i can convince people not to, so;

Go on then you worthless piece of crap, do it, jump in front of a car or have an overdose.
No one will care, if they find you lying in a ditch they will probably just throw stones at you and poke you with sticks.

So do it, go on, or are you scared?
Fri 13/02/04 at 22:05
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Dr. J Nash wrote:
> Gabriel Logan wrote:
> If you were considering suicide you wouldent be on this site freak.
>
> Explain this.

I have nothing to live for so I go onto a chat forum site to post it you have a bloody sick mind and your to stupid to cover your stupid little pranks up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.