GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Those of you that can drive...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/02/04 at 23:35
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
If you had the choice from the following cars which would you choose?

Mini Cooper (new model)
Citroen C2 VTR
Seat Ibiza (new model)

So which would you choose and why?
Also anyone own ay of them, what you think of them?

I sadly don't have the choice...yet, thinking of getting a new car at the moment and these are the ones shortlisted.

Cheers
Fri 13/02/04 at 02:45
Regular
"How Handy."
Ibiza. Mini is, well, its a mini and a BMW combined, which makes it WORSE THING EVAR! And the C2 is, well, a bit ugly.
Fri 13/02/04 at 00:16
Regular
I'd personally go for the Ibiza, the 'new' mini just isn't, well, mini.

You ever thought of going for a Saxo (Citreon), or you aiming for a bigger motor?
Fri 13/02/04 at 00:16
"I love yo... lamp."
I'd pick the Mini as well. Bear in mind that it is a BMW, so it is going to be quality. I have a mate with one who raves about it non-stop.

The Seat is quite nice as well. It's well built, based on the Golf I think, so it is pretty sound. There are some sporty versions as well which are quite nippy which is good. Haven't driven one of the new ones, but the older ones were always quite good.

I don't particularly like the Citroen. I think it looks a bit naff and my experience with Citroen is stay away stuff. At least it doesn't have that stupid suspension. Well I don't think so anyway.
Fri 13/02/04 at 00:09
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Had looked on there :-)

Looked at quite a few places, locally and online, even thought about getting one from Europe if it worked out at a better deal.

Going to try and get a test drive in the mini and in the citroen c2 vtr soon just to see how they drive.
Fri 13/02/04 at 00:00
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/
Thu 12/02/04 at 23:56
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Either brand new or decent second hand one if I could find one, just looking around at the moment to see what kind of deals places are offering and how much the car we have at the moment is worth.
Thu 12/02/04 at 23:47
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
If you can afford the Mini, then go for that. Are we talking brand new? I have a colleague who said he has nothing but praise for the way he was dealt with and the car.
Thu 12/02/04 at 23:45
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Nope, just the mini cooper.

I want the mini cooper S which is the top of the range one but too expensive and high insurance group. If only I could win the lotto :-)
Thu 12/02/04 at 23:39
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Is it the top of the range Mini? If it is then that would be my choice, hell, it would be my choice anyway.
Thu 12/02/04 at 23:35
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
If you had the choice from the following cars which would you choose?

Mini Cooper (new model)
Citroen C2 VTR
Seat Ibiza (new model)

So which would you choose and why?
Also anyone own ay of them, what you think of them?

I sadly don't have the choice...yet, thinking of getting a new car at the moment and these are the ones shortlisted.

Cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.