GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Those of you that can drive...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/02/04 at 23:35
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
If you had the choice from the following cars which would you choose?

Mini Cooper (new model)
Citroen C2 VTR
Seat Ibiza (new model)

So which would you choose and why?
Also anyone own ay of them, what you think of them?

I sadly don't have the choice...yet, thinking of getting a new car at the moment and these are the ones shortlisted.

Cheers
Thu 19/02/04 at 00:48
Regular
?! Black is the best colour by far. Silver aint bad, and blue can look nice on some cars but most other colours are just girly and poncy.

I've had two black cars, my next car will be black and when i get my BMW it will be black too :)
Wed 18/02/04 at 22:05
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Each to their own I suppose.
Wed 18/02/04 at 21:58
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Black is a crap colour BTW.
Wed 18/02/04 at 21:56
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Surely you know by now that soccer mom's drive massive great vehicles that could transport entire streets? Not small ones. Not where I live anyway.
Wed 18/02/04 at 21:51
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I'm just after the one colour, either all black or silver.

Small 4x4, you a soccer mom? :-)
Wed 18/02/04 at 21:43
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
But, out of those, a Seat. Mini's are so crap, especially those ones people drive plastered in union jacks. They scream "I'm a moron" unlike anything else.
Wed 18/02/04 at 21:36
"I've been skiing!"
If I could drive I would have an Audi
Wed 18/02/04 at 21:32
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
None of those, I'd have - given the chance - any smallish 4x4 or one of those newish VW Beetles.
Wed 18/02/04 at 21:31
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Now at that really annoying stage where you can't decide between the two, even made a list up today of what they cost, what they have got and the good and bad bits about each but that didn't help as much as we hoped.

Would be much easier if I was really rich I think, then I could have them all. :-)
Mon 16/02/04 at 19:00
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Went to look at the seat today, quite dissapointed by it in the end. Inside it looks very basic and plasticy all over, even th high up models looked pants inside.

So its between the mini and the c2 vtr now, hopefully make a decision on them once had a chance to test drive them both.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.