GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"America is a crazy country."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/02/04 at 09:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I don't get it. All the fuss and furore over going to war in Iraq, so the American people are looking more and more likely to replace Bush with a candidate who's main selling point is that he is a...war hero!? I mean, come on, 2+2 equals how much?
Thu 12/02/04 at 17:44
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Cyclone wrote:
> Even if the USA managed to stop the 'domino effect' in South East
> Asia,

They didn't really, in fact they made it worse by bombing neutral Laos and Cambodia, at which Communist governments were then installed. The US didn't stop anything, nor did they contain it, as 58,000 American service men were killed along with two million or so civilians in a war which acheived nothing.
Thu 12/02/04 at 17:41
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Cyclone wrote:
> Point?

less?
Thu 12/02/04 at 12:05
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Communists can't add up?

Just joking.
Thu 12/02/04 at 11:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
RoJ wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
> >I mean, come on, 2+2 equals how much?
>
> 5. If the Party say it equals five. 2 + 2 equals whatever the Party
> says it equals. (1984 again)

Point?
Thu 12/02/04 at 11:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Even if the USA managed to stop the 'domino effect' in South East Asia, they did not stop the Viet Cong, Vietnam is Communist (and yet nations like Thailand are still monarchies) and thousands of young men were killed.
Wed 11/02/04 at 20:23
Regular
"Not a Jew"
monkey_man wrote:
>I mean, come on, 2+2 equals how much?

5. If the Party say it equals five. 2 + 2 equals whatever the Party says it equals. (1984 again)
Wed 11/02/04 at 19:40
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
I'd disagree it was something as strong as murder.

Surprised no one here has commented on the latest Bush Vietnam related news story...as in a one year gap in his service record by all accounts.
Wed 11/02/04 at 18:44
Regular
"relocated"
The Bible Code sold plenty of copies, but that doesn't mean the whole book wasn't predicated on a big lie.
Wed 11/02/04 at 18:22
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Well the guys who wrote them sold plenty of books by all accounts.
Wed 11/02/04 at 18:17
Regular
"relocated"
Belldandy wrote:
> I don't disagree or agree because it's not something that I know
> enough about in detail to make any kind of judgement.

*keels over*

Only joking.

Anyway, I studied Vietnam at university in second year - very interesting course that went from nationalism in the 30s to the revolution that turned into a war of ~1945-whenever, and looked at things from a French/American point of view too. And those arguments you mention don't stand up to very much scrutiny at all - just sounds like a last-ditch effort to justify murder on a grand scale to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.