GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Inside the mind of the most evil creation..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/02/04 at 21:28
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Most of you will have taken one look at the length of this post and thought “I don’t have time in my busy important significant life to read this post”, some of you will think “Hmm, maybe its worth a scan over with my eyes” and very few of you will actually take the time to read what I have to say.

Let me begin by telling some stories, to help you understand me. The other day I saw a kid, of about 13, walking along in the snow, he had one arm out and was scooping all the snow off the wall next to him, the only flat surface around really. He scooped all of the snow off and onto the ground, and then proceeded to stamp it into slush, before walking away and starting on the next surface. This reminds me of the kid on the beach, who has to destroy another kids sandcastle simple because he is jealous, so, he waits and will either “accidentally” run through it, or wait until the owner walks away and simply jump up and down on it. Now as horrible as this is for the creator, the destroyer will be overcome with a sense of achievement, and the scary part is, we’ve all had the urge to do this, destroy someone else’s wok I mean.

As we grow up, we achieve no level of maturity, we simply scale things up, we will physically fight and verbally abuse those we are jealous of, we will vandalise their property, and in some cases actually kill those we envy.

Envy. It’s a sin. Envy. If we we’re, as the bible says, created in the eyes of god, then we have always been evil, for if we weren’t, Adam and Eve wouldn’t have taken the apple, in fact, “sins” wouldn’t even exist for we’d all be perfect.

So why o why did God give us free will. It’s a dangerous thing, we don’t help people of our own free will, we just play the world for our own personal gain.

The human race is an evil thing. It’s the most evil thing to plague this earth. We, have the intelligence to communicate, and yet we are the most destructive things on the planet.

Now if you are a believer in evolution, then you would be familiar with the idea of “survival of the fittest”. Well, we’re still here, so we’re the fittest. That would mean, we killed all those weaker than us in order to survive. I mean, we’re intelligent enough to survive, but rather than help those who weren’t, we simply let them die. We, are both the fittest, and the deadliest. If we have a war, the man with his fists, who has no intelligence, will lose to the man with military weapons, but why does the man with military weapons have them? To kill. We will kill anything that poses a threat to us, and most things that are different to us.

We live in a world where hate crimes are on the increase, murders, drugs, rape, domestic violence, bullying, corruption and suicide are all things we know, and we created. We are divided, into groups, like the Mods and rockers before us, the grungers and trendys now stand. The Naiveté of some people is sickening. 8 year old children who will shout “grunger” at a 20 year old man in baggy jeans, is a creation of a sick perception of what is acceptable in society, a product of bad breeding. Going back to what I said before about a creation in the eyes of god, I don’t think Adam had bling bling and Eve had her tongue pieced, but I’m sure if they did, they would have hated each other without knowing why.

The point is, children grow up to act like those around them. We are the only influence. Why anyone would want to bring a child into a world as sick and unforgiving as this is something that will perplex me for many years to come I am sure. The sick world we live in today was created by us.

Even the ones we love and protect are vulnerable to us. In fact, it’s the ones we love the most that we hurt the most. We don’t deserve anyone, we deserve to be alone, and suffering in the filth we created. If we are with anyone, we will simply create rivalry, hurt, jealousy and hate. The only time a group of people come together is when they have a bigger group of people to fight.

In short, we deserve nothing. We shouldn’t even exist, we are a plague, a virus, we spread and destroy. We have a choke hold on this world and we should just let it go. Because lets face it, we don’t care about anyone or thing but ourselves. And this world will end one day, inevitably, and we’ll be the cause, someone will push a red button to prove he wont surrender to another country. The empires will crumble, the innocents will die, and those just born into this world will be saved from the harshness of it. When the world ends, only then will people be at peace.

We live in a world of suffering, death and destruction, because of the human race. Human beings are a failure.

I am a human being.
Sat 07/02/04 at 19:06
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Ah another post where someone naively thinks they've summed up humanity in about ten paragraphs... add it to the pile.
Sat 07/02/04 at 19:06
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
El Pinko wrote:
> Which would suggest we are nothing more than barbaric animals
> following our instincts?

Exactly. We are only mammals after all.
Sat 07/02/04 at 18:55
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Which would suggest we are nothing more than barbaric animals following our instincts?
Sat 07/02/04 at 18:54
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
El Pinko wrote:
>
> Its true that without free will we would all be mindless drones, but
> its just shocking to see how most of us use free will to our
> advantage, disregarding everyone else...

Thats natural. We do what we feel is the best in order to survive at the end of the day. It's an instinct in all of us.
Sat 07/02/04 at 18:49
Regular
"Hallelujah"
pb wrote:
> As for the 'free will' aspect, how can someone be judged as good or
> evil unless they have the will to be one or the other? Free will is
> part of what makes us alive, whether you believe this to be God given
> or part of our genetic makeup.

Its true that without free will we would all be mindless drones, but its just shocking to see how most of us use free will to our advantage, disregarding everyone else...
Sat 07/02/04 at 11:13
Heh, 'nuff said.
Sat 07/02/04 at 11:04
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Icarus wrote:
> Halls of time?!? This is the real world you know.

It's called creativeness! Anyway, if you think I'm on something, look at your own tagline.
:D
Sat 07/02/04 at 10:12
Regular
"Hallelujah"
RoJ wrote:
> I hope that there is some from of justice. How can the dictators like
> Hitler and his cronies (Himmler, Goebbels) and Pol Pot, as well as
> Stalin commit holocausts and not be punished? Basically thousands,
> millions die at their hand, and the dictators get away with it. I
> only hope that there is some form of immortal justice and that they
> will be tried in the halls of time for their heinious acts of murder.

Unfortuantly, they get away Scott free. They have barbarically killed, and ruined the lives of millions, and then what? Their mind stops functioning, they have no feeling. But, its not entirely thier fault they were evil, because after all, they were human beings.
Sat 07/02/04 at 09:51
"For the horde!!!!"
Get out my mind!!!!!!
Sat 07/02/04 at 09:27
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Heaven and hell and all things in between - that's humanity. What can be done?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.