GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Inside the mind of the most evil creation..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/02/04 at 21:28
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Most of you will have taken one look at the length of this post and thought “I don’t have time in my busy important significant life to read this post”, some of you will think “Hmm, maybe its worth a scan over with my eyes” and very few of you will actually take the time to read what I have to say.

Let me begin by telling some stories, to help you understand me. The other day I saw a kid, of about 13, walking along in the snow, he had one arm out and was scooping all the snow off the wall next to him, the only flat surface around really. He scooped all of the snow off and onto the ground, and then proceeded to stamp it into slush, before walking away and starting on the next surface. This reminds me of the kid on the beach, who has to destroy another kids sandcastle simple because he is jealous, so, he waits and will either “accidentally” run through it, or wait until the owner walks away and simply jump up and down on it. Now as horrible as this is for the creator, the destroyer will be overcome with a sense of achievement, and the scary part is, we’ve all had the urge to do this, destroy someone else’s wok I mean.

As we grow up, we achieve no level of maturity, we simply scale things up, we will physically fight and verbally abuse those we are jealous of, we will vandalise their property, and in some cases actually kill those we envy.

Envy. It’s a sin. Envy. If we we’re, as the bible says, created in the eyes of god, then we have always been evil, for if we weren’t, Adam and Eve wouldn’t have taken the apple, in fact, “sins” wouldn’t even exist for we’d all be perfect.

So why o why did God give us free will. It’s a dangerous thing, we don’t help people of our own free will, we just play the world for our own personal gain.

The human race is an evil thing. It’s the most evil thing to plague this earth. We, have the intelligence to communicate, and yet we are the most destructive things on the planet.

Now if you are a believer in evolution, then you would be familiar with the idea of “survival of the fittest”. Well, we’re still here, so we’re the fittest. That would mean, we killed all those weaker than us in order to survive. I mean, we’re intelligent enough to survive, but rather than help those who weren’t, we simply let them die. We, are both the fittest, and the deadliest. If we have a war, the man with his fists, who has no intelligence, will lose to the man with military weapons, but why does the man with military weapons have them? To kill. We will kill anything that poses a threat to us, and most things that are different to us.

We live in a world where hate crimes are on the increase, murders, drugs, rape, domestic violence, bullying, corruption and suicide are all things we know, and we created. We are divided, into groups, like the Mods and rockers before us, the grungers and trendys now stand. The Naiveté of some people is sickening. 8 year old children who will shout “grunger” at a 20 year old man in baggy jeans, is a creation of a sick perception of what is acceptable in society, a product of bad breeding. Going back to what I said before about a creation in the eyes of god, I don’t think Adam had bling bling and Eve had her tongue pieced, but I’m sure if they did, they would have hated each other without knowing why.

The point is, children grow up to act like those around them. We are the only influence. Why anyone would want to bring a child into a world as sick and unforgiving as this is something that will perplex me for many years to come I am sure. The sick world we live in today was created by us.

Even the ones we love and protect are vulnerable to us. In fact, it’s the ones we love the most that we hurt the most. We don’t deserve anyone, we deserve to be alone, and suffering in the filth we created. If we are with anyone, we will simply create rivalry, hurt, jealousy and hate. The only time a group of people come together is when they have a bigger group of people to fight.

In short, we deserve nothing. We shouldn’t even exist, we are a plague, a virus, we spread and destroy. We have a choke hold on this world and we should just let it go. Because lets face it, we don’t care about anyone or thing but ourselves. And this world will end one day, inevitably, and we’ll be the cause, someone will push a red button to prove he wont surrender to another country. The empires will crumble, the innocents will die, and those just born into this world will be saved from the harshness of it. When the world ends, only then will people be at peace.

We live in a world of suffering, death and destruction, because of the human race. Human beings are a failure.

I am a human being.
Fri 06/02/04 at 21:28
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Most of you will have taken one look at the length of this post and thought “I don’t have time in my busy important significant life to read this post”, some of you will think “Hmm, maybe its worth a scan over with my eyes” and very few of you will actually take the time to read what I have to say.

Let me begin by telling some stories, to help you understand me. The other day I saw a kid, of about 13, walking along in the snow, he had one arm out and was scooping all the snow off the wall next to him, the only flat surface around really. He scooped all of the snow off and onto the ground, and then proceeded to stamp it into slush, before walking away and starting on the next surface. This reminds me of the kid on the beach, who has to destroy another kids sandcastle simple because he is jealous, so, he waits and will either “accidentally” run through it, or wait until the owner walks away and simply jump up and down on it. Now as horrible as this is for the creator, the destroyer will be overcome with a sense of achievement, and the scary part is, we’ve all had the urge to do this, destroy someone else’s wok I mean.

As we grow up, we achieve no level of maturity, we simply scale things up, we will physically fight and verbally abuse those we are jealous of, we will vandalise their property, and in some cases actually kill those we envy.

Envy. It’s a sin. Envy. If we we’re, as the bible says, created in the eyes of god, then we have always been evil, for if we weren’t, Adam and Eve wouldn’t have taken the apple, in fact, “sins” wouldn’t even exist for we’d all be perfect.

So why o why did God give us free will. It’s a dangerous thing, we don’t help people of our own free will, we just play the world for our own personal gain.

The human race is an evil thing. It’s the most evil thing to plague this earth. We, have the intelligence to communicate, and yet we are the most destructive things on the planet.

Now if you are a believer in evolution, then you would be familiar with the idea of “survival of the fittest”. Well, we’re still here, so we’re the fittest. That would mean, we killed all those weaker than us in order to survive. I mean, we’re intelligent enough to survive, but rather than help those who weren’t, we simply let them die. We, are both the fittest, and the deadliest. If we have a war, the man with his fists, who has no intelligence, will lose to the man with military weapons, but why does the man with military weapons have them? To kill. We will kill anything that poses a threat to us, and most things that are different to us.

We live in a world where hate crimes are on the increase, murders, drugs, rape, domestic violence, bullying, corruption and suicide are all things we know, and we created. We are divided, into groups, like the Mods and rockers before us, the grungers and trendys now stand. The Naiveté of some people is sickening. 8 year old children who will shout “grunger” at a 20 year old man in baggy jeans, is a creation of a sick perception of what is acceptable in society, a product of bad breeding. Going back to what I said before about a creation in the eyes of god, I don’t think Adam had bling bling and Eve had her tongue pieced, but I’m sure if they did, they would have hated each other without knowing why.

The point is, children grow up to act like those around them. We are the only influence. Why anyone would want to bring a child into a world as sick and unforgiving as this is something that will perplex me for many years to come I am sure. The sick world we live in today was created by us.

Even the ones we love and protect are vulnerable to us. In fact, it’s the ones we love the most that we hurt the most. We don’t deserve anyone, we deserve to be alone, and suffering in the filth we created. If we are with anyone, we will simply create rivalry, hurt, jealousy and hate. The only time a group of people come together is when they have a bigger group of people to fight.

In short, we deserve nothing. We shouldn’t even exist, we are a plague, a virus, we spread and destroy. We have a choke hold on this world and we should just let it go. Because lets face it, we don’t care about anyone or thing but ourselves. And this world will end one day, inevitably, and we’ll be the cause, someone will push a red button to prove he wont surrender to another country. The empires will crumble, the innocents will die, and those just born into this world will be saved from the harshness of it. When the world ends, only then will people be at peace.

We live in a world of suffering, death and destruction, because of the human race. Human beings are a failure.

I am a human being.
Fri 06/02/04 at 21:34
Nice piece of writing. But what's the alternative to humans? If we all died out, animals next up on the chain are just as unforgiving towards each other; what do you expect?
Fri 06/02/04 at 21:37
Regular
"Hallelujah"
If all life was to cease, all pain would cease.
Fri 06/02/04 at 21:38
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I agree with the virus comparison, but you have to admit it is hopeless, no one will juut roll over, give up and die. Everyone has a primal instinct to survive, and as you mention, will kill to do it. Therefore, Earth is doomed. And what exactly is a sin? If my memory serves the Seven Deadly sins were dictated by a bishop or a Pope in the Catholic church, as I am non religious I would hardly call it a sin, or breaking a Commandment. Sloth, greed, envy etc. are certainly not tasteful qualities but defining them as sins are attempts in my opinon to gain power over ignorant folk and make them adhere to the strict word of "God" and the "Divine Church".
Fri 06/02/04 at 21:40
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Well all churches are a decendant of a form of control over society.
Fri 06/02/04 at 21:43
Yes, that's true. But then nothing would happen. At all. Is there a point to that?

Why anyone would want to bring a child into a
> world as sick and unforgiving as this is something that will perplex
> me for many years to come I am sure.

Well a couple don't exactly think about the problems of the worls when they think about raising up a child; all they want is to bring life into the world, blah blah etc. They figure that they will protect that child, hence their arrogance with the world's problems and influence that could affect their child.

THe weird thing is, even though we are effectively killing each other off, we are progressing as a race as a whole. Maybe in not the most efficient/best way, but we are progressing.

I'm not criticising you at all here; but surely life, as flawed as it is, is better than no life at all?
Fri 06/02/04 at 21:45
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I think life a thousnad years ago was alot better than now, because it hadn't progressed. The more we progress, the more powerful our empires and monarchy get, and the more destruction the world faces.
Fri 06/02/04 at 21:49
I dunno about that, 1000 years ago civilisation was probably more barbaric with the basis of laws, if there were any at all back then. Some historian who spends their time on this stuff could correct me on this.
Fri 06/02/04 at 21:50
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
you're right
it can be a bad world but i beleive that it might be bad right now
but there is a future
Fri 06/02/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Not a Jew"
No, there isn't.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.