GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If I'm having thorts about men does it mean i'm technically homosexual - that means you like gays"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/01/04 at 23:08
Regular
"moon_fish"
Well????
Mon 02/02/04 at 18:57
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> Ok then!

heh good good.
Mon 02/02/04 at 18:56
Regular
> I never said you were anti-gay or whatever but you seem to have taken
> my comments as if I directed them directly at you. I was directing my
> comments at all those you are homophobic and say horrible things
> about them.

Ok then!
Mon 02/02/04 at 18:56
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Eh? heh sorry FFF but as far as I know Gay means homosexual or happy. Mind explaining?
Mon 02/02/04 at 18:54
"period drama"
And, although you'll never get there, always aim to become the gay.
The gay is a practical god.
Mon 02/02/04 at 18:53
"period drama"
Make sure you note the difference between:
a) Being gay and
b) Being a gay

Being gay is very easy.
It takes hard work, and good qualification to become a gay.
Mon 02/02/04 at 18:14
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
*how
Mon 02/02/04 at 18:14
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> you daft racist, why would it be 'worse' than being black? I suspect
> black people who strongly disagree that being black is a bad thing.

It's a phrase you fool. I quoted it from a survey of who gay people in society feel that they are treated. Someone said that *rolls eyes*

> The gay lifestyle is naturally different to the heterosexual one,

I know it is.

> gay people ARE different, just as men and women are different. Accept
> this and move on. Yes, prejudice goes on, but this is the case for
> any minority, be it race, culture or sexuality. It's making
> statements like this that causes people to get on the defensive. I
> personally don't have any problem at all with gay people, so long as
> they don't focus their advances my way, or judge me unfairly because
> I am not one of them. There really is no need to start drawing lines
> between people, not everyone is anti-gay you know.

I never said you were anti-gay or whatever but you seem to have taken my comments as if I directed them directly at you. I was directing my comments at all those you are homophobic and say horrible things about them.
Mon 02/02/04 at 17:46
Regular
*will strongly disagree
Mon 02/02/04 at 17:45
Regular
> Being gay is worse than being Black, you don't have to tell your mum
> you're Black

you daft racist, why would it be 'worse' than being black? I suspect black people who strongly disagree that being black is a bad thing.

> I wonder why gay people would think that? It's not as if people
> aren't accepting and have huge debates on what they think makes gay
> people different to everyone else.

The gay lifestyle is naturally different to the heterosexual one, gay people ARE different, just as men and women are different. Accept this and move on. Yes, prejudice goes on, but this is the case for any minority, be it race, culture or sexuality. It's making statements like this that causes people to get on the defensive. I personally don't have any problem at all with gay people, so long as they don't focus their advances my way, or judge me unfairly because I am not one of them. There really is no need to start drawing lines between people, not everyone is anti-gay you know.
Mon 02/02/04 at 16:44
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Right I've already posted the main theories on why certain people are gay and considering it is based entirely on scientific research I have nothing else to say on that matter. Accept it or keep on arguing your flimsy little arguments with little or no basis. I wouldn like to quoute some "gay phrases" if you will though to give you a little insight into the gay life:

> Guys are great, all girls should be one

Well that pretty much somes up the perfect gay world theory.

> Being gay is worse than being Black, you don't have to tell your mum you're Black

I wonder why gay people would think that? It's not as if people aren't accepting and have huge debates on what they think makes gay people different to everyone else.

P.s. Yes you hit the nail on the head Gamefreak, I am a closet gay, how did you know...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.