GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"School closed everywhere!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/01/04 at 08:02
"The Will of D."
Well as far as i know my school is going to open at 11am instead of 8:30, but everywhere else they are closed for the day due to the snow storm, but it our town of Witney we didn't even get to see the snow until 4ish so it was already too late to close the school yesterday coz it'd only be the teachers trying to get home that would have been a problem (but most we don't mind them having accidents, do we?).
So if your school is closed today you can at least aknowledge the fact in this topic.
Thu 29/01/04 at 16:10
"The Will of D."
El Pinko wrote:
> EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> They said that every school is closed eccept ours, but i decided to
> go
> back to bed and just risk it shutting.
> 40 mins later my mate told me that he phone up the school and they
> have decided to close it :D
>
> Its like we're the same person!

I wouldn't assume that, have you heard the phrase "To always assume makes and ass out of u and me" it has a hidden meaning to it which some people might not get.
Anyway I had my mum listen to the radio in the morning to the list of schools shut in oxfordshire, and she told me the school was to open at 11am which is really annoying as I only had 2 lesons which were at 11:15am that day. but at around 10am she listened to the radio again and it told us it was shut all day after all. So I just went into town to get a few things i was planning to get after school and walked home in the snow being careful not to slip on the ice, which I did easily with my experience of walking on the ice properly.
Thu 29/01/04 at 16:28
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
i'm at college, my little brother and sister didn't have school and they woke me up at 11 with their snow fights!!

I went into college, on thursdays i go in 1:40-5:15 and found out that college closed at 3:20 (after 3rd period) so i had one lesson and came home which is good because:-

a-i didnt quite finish the essay so i can do it now

and

b-i'm going out tonight to meet with a friend for drinks and now i got more time to get ready!
Thu 29/01/04 at 17:21
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Lucky sod. I had to go to school today, but I did manage to get a good snowball fight in.
Thu 29/01/04 at 17:25
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
i had a snow ball fight at work last night. We went out the back and got caught by our manager, i threw one at him and ran away..
Thu 29/01/04 at 17:26
"slightlyshortertagl"
Moo.

MY school should close more often...
Thu 29/01/04 at 18:01
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Fcukin' hell the snow was a foot deep at my school and it tok me four hours to get in and it still bloody went ahead. All the teachers and parents were fuming, even more after 3 kids ended up in hospital. The snowfights were immense though.
Thu 29/01/04 at 18:01
"R.I.P Acestar"
My school didnt close....boohooo.
At least i had a snow....well iceball fight.
Thu 29/01/04 at 19:39
"The Will of D."
Shame for all those who couldn't stay home or go out for longer snowball fights.
Thu 29/01/04 at 20:25
What are the chances of it being closed tomorrow as well?
Thu 29/01/04 at 20:31
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Not high, the snow will have clered up by then to enough an extent that we can all bleedin' get there. Count yourself lucky, all we got off was a friggin' lesson.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.