GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"School closed everywhere!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/01/04 at 08:02
"The Will of D."
Well as far as i know my school is going to open at 11am instead of 8:30, but everywhere else they are closed for the day due to the snow storm, but it our town of Witney we didn't even get to see the snow until 4ish so it was already too late to close the school yesterday coz it'd only be the teachers trying to get home that would have been a problem (but most we don't mind them having accidents, do we?).
So if your school is closed today you can at least aknowledge the fact in this topic.
Thu 29/01/04 at 10:50
Regular
"??????"
My school is a boarding school, but I go there on a daily basis. I can't wait to see the boarders scared because they might not make the 100 miles home tomorrow! ;)

I'm cruel, aren't I...
Thu 29/01/04 at 11:45
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
I'm in devon, and we had a freak snowstorm last night (In Wembworthy and burrington at least). Not enough for decent snow, but it's sort of frozen together, and the coaches won't come out.
Thu 29/01/04 at 11:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
PAH?!!!

You're in Devon!

I live on the edge of bloody Dartmoor and I'm in school!!

EVIL!!!!
Thu 29/01/04 at 12:00
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
I rule Isenguard, you see.
Thu 29/01/04 at 13:37
Cyclone wrote:
I'm in school!!

Heh i been down the park with 20 mates and we all had a big snow ball fight, twas very fun indeed.

Then these old ladies started joining in, then some boys and then these girls, there was about 40 of us.
It rocked mighty.
Thu 29/01/04 at 13:44
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Yeah, I went sledging, I created a ramp then some kid destroyed it before I could stop him and then he ran away, but still it was great and also I had a great snow ball fight.
Thu 29/01/04 at 13:48
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Oh yeah! My school is closed! I had fish and chips for lunch. Well... battered sausage and chips. Nice. And I still have to do my paper round in this Ice! Bah! Well there is always tommorow.
Thu 29/01/04 at 13:50
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Tommorow will bring warmer conditions maybe, so I would put it off until then.
Thu 29/01/04 at 14:02
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Good thinking. Advice taken. *relif*
Thu 29/01/04 at 14:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Cyclone wrote:
> I'm in school!!
>
> Heh i been down the park with 20 mates and we all had a big snow ball
> fight, twas very fun indeed.
>
> Then these old ladies started joining in, then some boys and then
> these girls, there was about 40 of us.
> It rocked mighty.

But you're a total mong.

Next.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.