GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"School closed everywhere!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/01/04 at 08:02
"The Will of D."
Well as far as i know my school is going to open at 11am instead of 8:30, but everywhere else they are closed for the day due to the snow storm, but it our town of Witney we didn't even get to see the snow until 4ish so it was already too late to close the school yesterday coz it'd only be the teachers trying to get home that would have been a problem (but most we don't mind them having accidents, do we?).
So if your school is closed today you can at least aknowledge the fact in this topic.
Thu 29/01/04 at 08:02
"The Will of D."
Well as far as i know my school is going to open at 11am instead of 8:30, but everywhere else they are closed for the day due to the snow storm, but it our town of Witney we didn't even get to see the snow until 4ish so it was already too late to close the school yesterday coz it'd only be the teachers trying to get home that would have been a problem (but most we don't mind them having accidents, do we?).
So if your school is closed today you can at least aknowledge the fact in this topic.
Thu 29/01/04 at 08:16
Regular
"\\"
I have no school today... Yet it was lots worse yesterday, maybe 10cm and we got like 3cm last night and it's closed... haha.

dumdeeduimmd=djjddus

WOOO.
Thu 29/01/04 at 08:38
Regular
"Light of the world"
me also, its terrible what about every other country that sees mass amounts of snow regularly? I am sure sweden doesnt close when its white!

Dear me - And I cant go out make snow men coz my problem to the cold :'(

I be bored all day!! Nooooooooooooooo
Thu 29/01/04 at 08:42
Regular
"\\"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> me also, its terrible what about every other country that sees mass
> amounts of snow regularly? I am sure sweden doesnt close when its
> white!

They'll be prepared for the snow with like chains for tyres or spikes... yes, spikes.
Thu 29/01/04 at 08:47
Regular
"Light of the world"
Aoe - have you been in the snow too long :P
Thu 29/01/04 at 09:03
They said that every school is closed eccept ours, but i decided to go back to bed and just risk it shutting.
40 mins later my mate told me that he phone up the school and they have decided to close it :D
Thu 29/01/04 at 09:27
Regular
Same thing happened with mine. All schools in region had closed except hartshill, so i phoned up and they said ' yep, closed'...

inter-chesting...

*cough*
Thu 29/01/04 at 10:32
Regular
"Hallelujah"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> They said that every school is closed eccept ours, but i decided to go
> back to bed and just risk it shutting.
> 40 mins later my mate told me that he phone up the school and they
> have decided to close it :D

Its like we're the same person!
Thu 29/01/04 at 10:38
"cheerios"
I was on my way to school and just thought don't bother going. Now it really IS cancelled. Oh, and there were so many car accidents - I saw about 10 cars together sliding and slipping on the ice. Freaky.
Thu 29/01/04 at 10:43
El Pinko wrote:

> Its like we're the same person!

Lets not jump to conclusions now eh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.