GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guitar people.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/01/04 at 23:01
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Know quite a few people on here claim to play guitar so I thought I should ask for some info.

Been playing for about a year but not really as good as I should be by now.

Looking for some good songs that are fairly easy to play, my mind has gone blank on what decent guitar tunes there are that sound simple enough to play, so I ask for your help.

May as well discuss other guitar stuff here to if need be.
thanks
Thu 22/01/04 at 23:01
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Know quite a few people on here claim to play guitar so I thought I should ask for some info.

Been playing for about a year but not really as good as I should be by now.

Looking for some good songs that are fairly easy to play, my mind has gone blank on what decent guitar tunes there are that sound simple enough to play, so I ask for your help.

May as well discuss other guitar stuff here to if need be.
thanks
Thu 22/01/04 at 23:44
Regular
A lot of songs by Oasis are pretty easy to learn in my opinion, try learning a few of them.

What kind of music are you into exactly?
Thu 22/01/04 at 23:57
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Got an Oasis song book that has all their songs in it so I play the ones I like out of that.

As for music tastes I like pretty much all music, was just looking for suggestions for good sounding guitar songs that are fairly easy to play.

Also is mxtabs the website down? Was learning the A-Team theme from there a few weeks ago and now can't get back on to it to get the tabs to see how to play it all.
Fri 23/01/04 at 00:17
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
My sister plays the guitar, and the drums, and plays the keyboard thing.

And I.. play football.. and bmx.
Fri 23/01/04 at 09:51
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Black Sabbath's Electric Funeral is a good one to try. There seem to be hundereds of different tabs for it, this is the easiest looking one I could find offhand:

http://www.mxtabs.net/tab_versions.php
?path=Guitar,b,150,Black+Sabbath,Electric+Funeral,26359

You'd have to listen to the song to work out how many times each bit's played and the timings, obviously. But this is fairly simple and slow for the most part.
Fri 23/01/04 at 13:50
Regular
mxtabs never seems to work for me either Aliboy.
Fri 23/01/04 at 16:40
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
I've also been playing for 1 year since I got my guitar last christmas, and this christmas I got a 100w Marshall stack. I AM SO GREATFULL TO MY PARENTS.

I prefer my approach on playing the guitar. Buy an album by Thrice, preferably 'The Artist in the Ambulance' Their best album in my opinion. And learn complicated riffs and things instead of chords as things like that more impress people.

But the problem is, I can play some complicated stuf but have problems shitfting from chord to chord. Download the song 'Ultra Blue' by Thrice and learn that cos it's a kick ace song.

None of that was helpful but I feel I've made a difference.
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:38
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
1 year and a 100W amp? Whoa.

I'd say some AC/DC, namely Back In Black and maybe Thunderstruck.
Sat 24/01/04 at 22:10
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Possum_Number2 wrote:
> And learn complicated riffs and things instead of chords as
> things like that more impress people.

fool

>
> But the problem is, I can play some complicated stuf but have
> problems shitfting from chord to chord.

i wonder why...
Sat 24/01/04 at 22:11
Regular
"Notable"
Memorandum! wrote:

How was the Protein Esay?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.