GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cannabis"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/01/04 at 22:12
Regular
Well, the drug is being (or has been) downgraded to class C. What does this mean? The government are keen to point out that it is still illegal, that those in possession will still be arrested.

On the news tonight, they used the phrase "Cannabis, a drug tens of thousands of people choose to smoke each week". I think they are seriously underestimating how widespread its use is. I wager everyone on here knows somebody who smokes it, I certainly do. Could decriminalizing the drug work in this country? There are huge benefits for the government in the way that it would free up a lot of police time, which could be used for catching those dealing/possessing harder drugs.

Is there any point whatsoever in downgrading the drug as they have done?

Do you have any views on the drug, or the questions I have asked above?
Page:
Mon 26/01/04 at 16:13
Regular
how does this help increase my caffeine levels?
Mon 26/01/04 at 16:05
Damn, out of sugar. I'll just brush my hair...
Mon 26/01/04 at 15:46
Regular
Icarus wrote:
> Erm, OK. What next?

Cup of coffee please, one sugar.
Mon 26/01/04 at 15:45
Erm, OK. What next?
Mon 26/01/04 at 15:37
"I love yo... lamp."
Remember Miller's Law.
Mon 26/01/04 at 15:36
Yeah that's what I'm saying. Assocation is a very powerful tool to use, shame you can't link up the command LDR to say, a rabbit.
Mon 26/01/04 at 15:33
Regular
Icarus wrote:
> I'll try the house one, seems more picture orientated, but how
> exactly can you map assembler programming commands and methods into a
> house?

I don't know. With simple words it'd work fine, but with mathematical equations, you'd probably have to split it up into several objects, one symbolising each aspect of the equation.

It gets kind of complicated when maths are involved, I wouldn't imagine the designer of this method would have had programming computers in mind :D
Mon 26/01/04 at 15:31
Hmmm, I've tried that with a tree structure, inevitably the tree grows too large and I forget a lot of the branchees and sub branches.

I'll try the house one, seems more picture orientated, but how exactly can you map assembler programming commands and methods into a house?
Mon 26/01/04 at 15:28
Regular
there are various methods for producing great memory feats, such as was seen on one of those BBC1 documentaries, with that guy on it with the thick black 'tache and glasses. I forget his name, he's a psychology expert.

Anyway, they used methods such as imagining you are in your house, and every object in your house is supposed to be assigned, in your mind, to what you want to remember. You can use this method to remember tonnes of stuff, and on his first go, the guy remembered about 50 random objects, 8 hours after he'd been shown them, not forgetting a single one.

It'd be worth looking into, although my exam is tomorrow, so perhaps it's a little late for it.
Mon 26/01/04 at 15:27
"I love yo... lamp."
You can buy them in boots. Actually Asda would be better as they sell cheap vitamins and Boots are normally a bit pricey.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.