GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cannabis"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/01/04 at 22:12
Regular
Well, the drug is being (or has been) downgraded to class C. What does this mean? The government are keen to point out that it is still illegal, that those in possession will still be arrested.

On the news tonight, they used the phrase "Cannabis, a drug tens of thousands of people choose to smoke each week". I think they are seriously underestimating how widespread its use is. I wager everyone on here knows somebody who smokes it, I certainly do. Could decriminalizing the drug work in this country? There are huge benefits for the government in the way that it would free up a lot of police time, which could be used for catching those dealing/possessing harder drugs.

Is there any point whatsoever in downgrading the drug as they have done?

Do you have any views on the drug, or the questions I have asked above?
Page:
Mon 26/01/04 at 20:30
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
So have you broken the law ? :P

I still think you'd be stretching it to say every person has broken the law.
Mon 26/01/04 at 20:25
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yup. I would say just about every person has broken the law in some way or another. They may not be aware that they have, but most will have.

It could be a traffic offence, public order offence or soliciting.
Mon 26/01/04 at 20:22
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
True, true. Fair point. I still find it dissapointing that the general opinion seems to be that everybody breaks the law and you're some kind of saint if you don't. Is it really that hard?
Mon 26/01/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well given most of your posts in this thread it is hard to tell when you’re being sarcastic.
Mon 26/01/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Actually I was quite surprised to find I hadn't gotten a warning or been banned this morning. Standards are slipping I reckon.
Mon 26/01/04 at 20:14
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
I thought you'd take it with a sense of intended sarcasm.

What actually happened to him?
Mon 26/01/04 at 20:13
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Belldandy wrote:
> What a stupid person. He should have just said "it's
> medication" and you'd have left him to toddle off home...

My god but you've made a fool of yourself with that comment.
Mon 26/01/04 at 20:10
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
What a stupid person. He should have just said "it's medication" and you'd have left him to toddle off home...
Mon 26/01/04 at 20:07
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Guy was arrested today for possession of 12 bags of the stuff.

"It's not mine!"

Huh, yeah right.
Mon 26/01/04 at 20:04
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Surely Snuggly can afford more than one ball though?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.