GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ladies and Gentlemen, Wish Me Luck - 'Tis for Charity"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/01/04 at 13:16
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Yep.
I'm doing a cycling thing for a couple of charities in an hour and a half or so - Cancer Scotland, and one that I'm not even going to bother attempting to write, as it's named after its founder. Who was Czechoslovakian. Oh, and it's a war veteran charity.

It's roughly 7-15 miles or so, and there's a lot of flat, so it'll be a really good opportunity to push myself like hell. And it's a good chance to see what this new bike is made of - I haven't really used it since I got it a couple of months ago. I'll also need to duck-tape/glue/6-inch nail down my speedo, as the blimmin' clips are broken, and it keeps falling off.

Thing is, though, is that the ground is still wet from last nights concoction of wonderful weather. The sun is out just now though, so hoepfully it'll dry up a bit.

There's roughly 20 or so doing it, and a few are professional cyclists for the Scottish Borders team. So that's lovely. But my mates were reluctant to do it with me - so reluctant that they aren't. Damn them. Ah well, just means more silence to concentrate. And stuff.
Everybody's starting at different times I think, as not to clog up the road.

If I'm not back in say, at least 10 hours, assume the worst. Then party probably.

Oh, and someone tape Roma vs Sampdoria on Eurosport at 2pm for me.
Ta.
Sun 18/01/04 at 13:38
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Good luck Azul! I disagree with your choice of charities but I think it's good you're willing to help a cause none the less. I on the other hand wouldn't dream of physically challenging myself for charity lol. I wouldn't mind doing something really pointless and trivial though like getting my legs waxed. They did that at our school a while back for charity and you could see the 6th year guys cringe with every strip lol. I thought it was funny though and don't mind being the amusement for others if it goes to benefit a charity :D
Sun 18/01/04 at 13:36
Regular
I read that first bit as you need a 6 inch nail down your speedo's.

*shudders*
Sun 18/01/04 at 13:33
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Good luck Azul.
Sun 18/01/04 at 13:21
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
Good luck!
Sun 18/01/04 at 13:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
oooohh Azul don't fall WWWOWOOOAAA
Sun 18/01/04 at 13:18
Regular
"Teal'c"
I hope you fall off your bike and into some thorns and then a tractor runs over the thorns and then the tractor blows up and then the dogs eat the tractor's ashes.

Do you know Joe?
Sun 18/01/04 at 13:16
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Yep.
I'm doing a cycling thing for a couple of charities in an hour and a half or so - Cancer Scotland, and one that I'm not even going to bother attempting to write, as it's named after its founder. Who was Czechoslovakian. Oh, and it's a war veteran charity.

It's roughly 7-15 miles or so, and there's a lot of flat, so it'll be a really good opportunity to push myself like hell. And it's a good chance to see what this new bike is made of - I haven't really used it since I got it a couple of months ago. I'll also need to duck-tape/glue/6-inch nail down my speedo, as the blimmin' clips are broken, and it keeps falling off.

Thing is, though, is that the ground is still wet from last nights concoction of wonderful weather. The sun is out just now though, so hoepfully it'll dry up a bit.

There's roughly 20 or so doing it, and a few are professional cyclists for the Scottish Borders team. So that's lovely. But my mates were reluctant to do it with me - so reluctant that they aren't. Damn them. Ah well, just means more silence to concentrate. And stuff.
Everybody's starting at different times I think, as not to clog up the road.

If I'm not back in say, at least 10 hours, assume the worst. Then party probably.

Oh, and someone tape Roma vs Sampdoria on Eurosport at 2pm for me.
Ta.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.