GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Age Ratings"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/01/04 at 18:36
Regular
"??????"
Some games have Age Rtaing swhich I believe should be different. Such as:

Name Current Rating My Rating Reason

Ratchet and Clank 2 3+ 7+ Violence
Simpsons Road Rage 3+ 7+ Occ. Bad Language
Simpsons Wrestling 3+ 7+ Occ. Bad Language
Thu 05/02/04 at 13:42
Regular
"You have a choice"
Exactly.
Wed 04/02/04 at 17:37
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
People ussually sell games that have an age rating higher than the person who is going to buy it, to make MONEY!
Sun 01/02/04 at 10:55
"R.I.P Acestar"
How did u get warned? Spam attack?
Sun 01/02/04 at 10:52
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
you think it will ever happen?
more chance they will make a money making scam like report a shop that sold you a game underage and get a reward equivilent to 10% what mr blair gets..

eg: blair gets £500 you get £50 see wotks dosn't it and mr blair wins (nothing unusual)
Sun 01/02/04 at 00:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I don't think they should bother with age ratings anymore because mommy will buy little Johnny the game anyway just to shut him up whenever his birthday or Christmas arrives.

Instead they should have a *don't blame us if little Timmy goes on a murderous rampage after playing our game, maybe if you'd paid attention to him while he was growing up instead of letting computers and the television raise your kid he would have turned out normal*.......message. Course you'd need a bigger box for all that.
Sat 31/01/04 at 18:04
"R.I.P Acestar"
I go into a shop.
Put 18+ game on the counter "Hello I would like a copy of this please."
Fake moustache falls off. OH ****!
Thu 29/01/04 at 14:05
Regular
"You have a choice"
Yeah, but ID cards wouldn't be much use if the guys at the shop didn't bother to ask for them, alot of people would still find it easy to get round the Age Ratings.
Thu 29/01/04 at 10:46
Regular
"??????"
This is where ID Cards would coem in handy, Mr. Blair!!!
Thu 29/01/04 at 10:45
Regular
"??????"
How come I've seen two versions of THPS2 9when it was still ELSPA and not PEGI)? One is 11+, the other is 15+.
Wed 28/01/04 at 22:04
Regular
"You have a choice"
Do you notice that you only get asked for your age when you buy games over 11+? I swear I've seen plenty of 8 year old kids taking a copy of Tony Hawks 2 (11+, in case you're not familiar) away from the counter in a plastic bag.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.