GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goodbye LEEDS"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/01/04 at 18:06
Regular
Is this really the end of one of the premierships most respected football clubs?
Wed 28/01/04 at 20:46
"Sony/PS2/Best"
I rememba the good old days...Champions League, beating Milan, Semi-Finals

*Wipes away tear*

We will survive as long as we have weetabix......lol
Wed 28/01/04 at 20:48
"Sony/PS2/Best"
sim monkey man wrote:
> Alan Smith is incredibly rude, well i guess they all are but he threw
> a bottle to someone in the Liverpool crowd and it hit the fan in the
> face inguring he/she slightly.

It was the man u fans...shows how much you care.
Wed 28/01/04 at 22:06
"Darkness, always"
Actually, it was the Leeds fans.
Fri 30/01/04 at 11:50
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, apparently, Leeds will be alright until the end of the season, now that they've managed to find the £5m needed by 5pm today - plus, an extra £500,000, also.

An astonishing £3m came from the 25% deferal of player's wages; another £1.5m from the final-installment of Rio Ferdinand's transfer fee and an extra £1m from ex-managers (Venables, Reid and O'Leary) agreeing to defer payments of the money they are still owed.

Good news, then (or so it seems...).

I wonder what's happened to the money ex-players like Fowler and Dacourt are owed... Did they just say 'No' to a deferal, or do Leeds still owe it to them anyway?

Unless the right buyer is found, they're not going to neccesarily `avoidŽ this kind of trouble in the summer. The debts are only gonna mount-up again. Why haven't they just asked them to cancel all payments, instead of to simply recieve them at a later-date?? It's not like these guys aren't already wealthy-enough! Why can't THEY give something back, instead?!?

Better yet, what if everyone, who wanted to, were to donate a pound... If several-million were to donate at least £1 each, Leeds would easily have had the £5m they needed, anyway.
Fri 30/01/04 at 12:11
Regular
Leeds_United_4ever wrote:
> sim monkey man wrote:
> Alan Smith is incredibly rude, well i guess they all are but he
> threw
> a bottle to someone in the Liverpool crowd and it hit the fan in the
> face inguring he/she slightly.
>
> It was the man u fans...shows how much you care.

It hit his friend's GF as well.

Leeds saved by Man United... oh the IRONY!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.