GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Series Of ANGEL starts tonight!! :D"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/01/04 at 17:29
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yes that's right the new series of Angel starts on Sky One tonight and it's going to be fantastic! Spike comes back from the dead...dead and joins his ol' buddy at his new head quarters of wolverman heart. It's going to be a fantastic new series with a Buffy touch which lets face it we all preferred Buffy The Vampire Slayer no?
Tue 13/01/04 at 22:14
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Tonights episode was really good on reflection:D I really liked it and shall continue to watch it. I was kind of hoping they'd have brought Spike back to life at the start of it instead of just at the end but now he is back I'm sure the next episode will be great:D Nothing but a lot of bitchin' between Angel and SPike I bet heh. I really hope they turn him vampy again though instead of some crappy ghost.
Tue 13/01/04 at 22:16
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I watched, it was good.

I hate his new hair style. He isnt angel without the hair. Bring the hair back is what i say.
Tue 13/01/04 at 22:37
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I thought it just looked more slick and executive like because he is a slick executive now lol. I copied his old hairstyle though *looks in mirror* oooooh yeh.
Tue 13/01/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Why, what's his new do?
Tue 13/01/04 at 22:42
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Still relatively long but with a parting a bit to the left of his head and all his hair is combed back and to the side. It's actually a good haircut despite it makes him sound like a greasy t!t when I describe it.
Tue 13/01/04 at 22:54
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
So he has a side-parting.

Woo!
Tue 13/01/04 at 22:57
Regular
How many Angel series' have there been?

To be honest, I've never seen it. I quite enjoyed Buffy, but was a little disappointed with the lame ending. I caught the end of tonight's episode to find that easily the best character in the whole thing (Spike) had been resurrected from the amulet he wore when he exploded in a big flash of light and destruction.

I just thought to myself, "I've got to watch Angel".

Oh, and please tell me Faith is in Angel. That would be the greatest.
Tue 13/01/04 at 22:59
Regular
4 series.
Angel is *way* better than Buffy.
And yes. Faith is in it. Lots....ok ok like four or five episodes.
Tue 13/01/04 at 23:00
Regular
Christ, you guys have got to fill me in.

What do you mean by "evil Cordy"?
Tue 13/01/04 at 23:00
Regular
5 seasons even.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.