GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Series Of ANGEL starts tonight!! :D"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/01/04 at 17:29
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yes that's right the new series of Angel starts on Sky One tonight and it's going to be fantastic! Spike comes back from the dead...dead and joins his ol' buddy at his new head quarters of wolverman heart. It's going to be a fantastic new series with a Buffy touch which lets face it we all preferred Buffy The Vampire Slayer no?
Tue 13/01/04 at 17:29
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yes that's right the new series of Angel starts on Sky One tonight and it's going to be fantastic! Spike comes back from the dead...dead and joins his ol' buddy at his new head quarters of wolverman heart. It's going to be a fantastic new series with a Buffy touch which lets face it we all preferred Buffy The Vampire Slayer no?
Tue 13/01/04 at 17:30
Regular
If I didn't already know that I'd kill you to death with my bare hands.
Tue 13/01/04 at 17:32
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Cubist wrote:
> wolverman heart.

WolfRam and Heart, isn't it?

I think it will go down hill a little, it got a little weird in the last series, I just wanted to see Angel and his pals kicking the cack out of things, not all this "evil Cordy" stuff.

Better when they were poor too.
Tue 13/01/04 at 17:32
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Cubist wrote:
> wolverman heart

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

And you're a supposed fan?
AHAHAHAHHAHA.

*Dies*
Tue 13/01/04 at 17:33
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
And how the hell can Spike come back from the dead?

Two Vamps with souls? Meh?
Tue 13/01/04 at 17:33
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Cubist wrote:
> wolverman heart.
>
> WolfRam and Heart, isn't it?
>
> I think it will go down hill a little, it got a little weird in the
> last series, I just wanted to see Angel and his pals kicking the cack
> out of things, not all this "evil Cordy" stuff.

Agreed.
It just went all rubbish.
Tue 13/01/04 at 17:34
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol I don't know:P I only watched Series one of Angel when it first started then got bored of it and continued just watching Buffy. Then that finished and this new series has started. Me thinks i shall give it another go and maybe learn some of the correct terms heh :D
Tue 13/01/04 at 17:35
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I will watch it when it comes on terrestrial or is released on video/DVD, but I expect it to be a little papish.
Tue 13/01/04 at 17:35
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
English_Bloke wrote:
> And how the hell can Spike come back from the dead?
>
> Two Vamps with souls? Meh?

You know how he died at the end of buffy by wearing that amullet (sp?) that shot out sun light and killed all the uber-vamps? Well although it dusted him too he's coming back from the dead as a ghost thanks to Wolfram and Heart...(hopes to god that's the right spelling before I click the button)
Tue 13/01/04 at 22:04
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Seen the first 8 episodes so far. Pretty good season so far, hasnt been a new episode for ages. Watched the episode tonight as I havent seen it for a good 3 months, and will continue to watch them on Sky so I see each episode twice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.