GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Series Of ANGEL starts tonight!! :D"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/01/04 at 17:29
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yes that's right the new series of Angel starts on Sky One tonight and it's going to be fantastic! Spike comes back from the dead...dead and joins his ol' buddy at his new head quarters of wolverman heart. It's going to be a fantastic new series with a Buffy touch which lets face it we all preferred Buffy The Vampire Slayer no?
Thu 15/01/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Mystique wrote:
> You don't actually see her being nekkid though.

*cancels Angel DVD box sets*
Thu 15/01/04 at 20:39
"The Will of D."
My fav part of that ep has to be right at the very last scene with Spike coming back from the pendant.

Wesley: "Spike."

Angel: "Spike."

Harmony: "Blondy bear?"
Wed 14/01/04 at 23:11
Regular
Never mind. Any chance of Buffy coming to Angel?
Wed 14/01/04 at 22:50
Regular
You don't actually see her being nekkid though.
Wed 14/01/04 at 21:07
Regular
Nice.

Darla, Cordelia naked, Faith..

That's it. I'm watching Angel.
Wed 14/01/04 at 21:04
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Mystique wrote:
> ... walk around nekkid

I read all of your post, evil half, but that's the only bit I can remember.
Wed 14/01/04 at 20:37
Regular
Darla stakes herself to "give birth" to Connor. Connor is taken to a hell dimension, for like five episodes (18 years to him) and comes back a stroppy teenager. Angel falls in love with Cordy, but can't nail her because he's cursed by pikeys and one moment of true happiness and he loses his soul and becomes Angelous again.
So Connor nails her. She gets knocked up and has an uber evil inside her making her do evil things like kill people and walk around nekkid. She gives birth to the uber evil and ends up in a coma.

Four series' of action in less than two paragraphs.
(ALOT more goes on but it'd be easier for you to watch it)
Wed 14/01/04 at 20:14
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> Darla is resurrected in the season 1 finale. She is walking around
> slowing dieing. Drusella comes on in and vimpimires her back to the
> undead. They dissapear until season 3 where she turns up does the
> dirrty with Angel and gets mysticly knocked up....with me so far?

Go on.
Wed 14/01/04 at 18:21
"possibly impossible"
Finally seen last night's episode and I was impressed. They've (so far) kept up the good scripts and added those odd touches of humour that make Angel what it is.

Looking forward to the next episode. This, Smallville and Scrubs are the only series I'm watching at the moment. I tried watching that Nip/Tuck thing, but it didn't do anything for me.
Wed 14/01/04 at 11:11
Regular
"2 weeks to go..."
Well, I read an interview with Charisma Carpenter (Cordy) who said she was leaving because a few of the good writers/directors were also leaving so the scripts wouldn't be any good. I thought seeing as Joss Whedon was going to working full time on Angel instead of Buffy that it would pick up though.

I watched one of my dvds of Buffy last night actually, the one where Spike gets the ring that means he can go outside in the daylight, nice fight scene with him & Buffy. It's also the one where Harmony comes back, isn't she great as a vampire!!! Also my favourite bit was where Anya comes back and strips to try and lure Xander, and he says 'worst part about this - still more romantic than Faith'! Oh and Buffy gets screwed over by Parker.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.