GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi everyone"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/01/04 at 09:29
Regular
I am officially joining your forums as it looks like the best available. Yes, there is a fair bit of spam, but you lot seem really sorted - especially with the intellectual topics in the Life etc. etc. forum.

So, hello everyone, how are you today?
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:30
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
I forgot how boring it can be on weekdays as no-one is on MSN.
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:32
Regular
"Bond - James Bond"
Gámë§ Gì ® l ™ wrote:
> Well Dharav seeming as I have not been mean and will not be mean to
> him it does not make a difference.
>
>
> Oh and Dharav do you realy come from India?

Yeah, really from India. That is why it is 4 in the evening here.

Thats the first nice post from you.

Well, the GAD 2 rizes are being announce, and every minute, one new winner is being announced. Its aboslutely hear-pounding!
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:42
Regular
You're from India Dharav? Where?
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:45
Regular
Games Girl, I'm guessing it's not as quiet as it is now then? Might pop back on this evening if I get time. Thing is, I have most of the day to while away so I must do something!

Might go to addictinggames.com - good place for mini games, that.

Oops, can I advertise websites? I won't get banned will I?
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:48
Regular
"Bond - James Bond"
You must have heard about Mumbai? isnt it. It is know in other countries as Bombay. Well, I'm 200 kms west form it. On the sea coast of Arabian Sea, there is an Unioun Territory named Daman & Diu. Im there. It shares its borders with Gujarat and DNH.
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:53
Regular
I know Bombay/Mumbai. A friend of mine went there some years ago. He has family there.

Wouldn't mind checking India out myself.
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:55
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
Dharav wrote:
> Gámë§ Gì ® l ™ wrote:
>
>
>
> Yeah, really from India. That is why it is 4 in the evening here.
>
> Thats the first nice post from you.
>
> Well, the GAD 2 rizes are being announce, and every minute, one new
> winner is being announced. Its aboslutely hear-pounding!

Whats it like in India we are thinking ofgoing there in the summer.
Mon 12/01/04 at 11:15
Regular
"Bond - James Bond"
Gámë§ Gì ® l ™ wrote:
> Dharav wrote:
> Gámë§ Gì ® l ™ wrote:
>
>
>
> Yeah, really from India. That is why it is 4 in the evening here.
>
> Thats the first nice post from you.
>
> Well, the GAD 2 rizes are being announce, and every minute, one new
> winner is being announced. Its aboslutely hear-pounding!
>
>
>
> Whats it like in India we are thinking ofgoing there in the summer.

If you are going to visit India, it is a good idea. But if summer is in UK is during April/May/June than consider changing your times. During those times, it would be real hot in India, especially for those who hail from UK.
There are many places you can consider visiting. One is Bombay, the capital of Maharashtra and the financial capital of India. Many nice places there, and the food on Chaupati is exotic! Then there is Gateway of India, beaches, Essel World, Water Kingdom.

Delhi, Agra (Agra is where Taj Mahal is located), Jaipur, Hyderabad, Goa, Hyderabad, Calcutta, Chandigarh, Kashmir (if you dont dread terrorists) are good places to visit. OOps! Forgot Mahabaleshwar! There are many such that I missed (including Daman & Diu, my hometown). You should consider getiing info on these places, and try to visit them all if you are coming to India. Only problem is that they are all scattered in different directions of a 3500X3500 kms country.
Mon 12/01/04 at 11:18
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
You know alot of English considering you live in India.I do belive you.We are going to see the Taj Mahal anyway.
Mon 12/01/04 at 11:22
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Hi Silver Shadow. Welcome to the forums. Did you pick this forum because you like games? If so a quick intro to what consoles and games you like would be quite interesting.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.