GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi everyone"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/01/04 at 09:29
Regular
I am officially joining your forums as it looks like the best available. Yes, there is a fair bit of spam, but you lot seem really sorted - especially with the intellectual topics in the Life etc. etc. forum.

So, hello everyone, how are you today?
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:01
Regular
My sis is on a teacher training day too, jammy git!

Just an excuse for the teachers to spend all day in the Pub I reckon!
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:02
Regular
*Runs* before Driver and the gang arrives!!!
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:07
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
Silver Shadow wrote:
> My sis is on a teacher training day too, jammy git!
>
> Just an excuse for the teachers to spend all day in the Pub I reckon!
Yeah but aleast you don't have to go to school.

Does your sister have Teacher training day tomorrow.
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:10
Regular
Don't think so, not really sure. I don't really take much notice, I only knew of today because she was going on and on about it yesterday.
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:12
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
How old is she?
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:13
Regular
"Bond - James Bond"
Hi Shadow!
Dont you even think about being good with that games girl (or however she spells it). She has never passed a day when she has not been spamming on this forum. She had been banned once. And everyone, most of us, on this forum try to pull her legs (thats an idiom though), because she is always spamming and annoying.
Did you recall her first post "I am usually picking up on JATs and newbies"? Well that is what I had to tell.
If you really want to enjoy this forum, try to search for threads like "GamesGirl" "A poem on Max Powers" or "Why does everybody hate gamesgirl" or anything that has gamesgirl in it.
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:13
Regular
12. First year of High School.
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:15
Regular
Hi Dharav!

I don't know about everyone else, but she comes across fine to me. I won't be taking negative judgement on anyone until it is aimed at/involves me.

How are you anyway?
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:17
Regular
"Bond - James Bond"
Silver Shadow wrote:
> Hi Dharav!
>
> I don't know about everyone else, but she comes across fine to me. I
> won't be taking negative judgement on anyone until it is aimed
> at/involves me.
>
> How are you anyway?
Hey that's good of you!
I am fine as usual.
But i'll still suggest you, if you want to enjoy this forum, you can read older topics that involve gamesgirl, no matter if shes good with you. Just read those interesting posts there!
Mon 12/01/04 at 10:24
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
Well Dharav seeming as I have not been mean and will not be mean to him it does not make a difference.

Oh and Dharav do you realy come from India?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.