GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gámë§ Gì ® l ™"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/01/04 at 19:08
Regular
"hotter"
She is ten years old for crying out loud, leave her alone. We all know that she isnt the greatest poster ever and she does make pretty bad topics, but she is only ten years of age. And if you are going to keep insisting with your stupid, idiotic topics about how you think she is 'So stooopid' and 'she is such a spammer' this isnt going to have a positive effect on Games Girl at all. Just leave her alone you morons, dont you have anything better to do, other than to pick on a ten year girl?

I mean come on how old are most of you? 13, 14? And you pick on a ten year old girl, you are sick. Just grow up and give it a rest.

I think you should apoligise to Games Girl for your idiotic posts about her and personally I dont give a damn about you mocking, or taking the mick of me for making this topic because of at the end of the day, I know I wasnt the one making fun of a ten year old girl.

Give her a chance.
Sun 11/01/04 at 19:18
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Because you only have to be 18 and a half to join. I'm 20 in April anyway.
Sun 11/01/04 at 19:16
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I'm 19

Then how can you be a policeman.
Sun 11/01/04 at 19:13
"slightlyshortertagl"
I think you should sign off, and go back to your normal account now.
Sun 11/01/04 at 19:11
Regular
"hotter"
Yeah I know and your not the one doing it and I respect you for that.
Sun 11/01/04 at 19:11
Regular

*Sticks hand up*
Sun 11/01/04 at 19:10
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I'm 19
Sun 11/01/04 at 19:08
Regular
"hotter"
She is ten years old for crying out loud, leave her alone. We all know that she isnt the greatest poster ever and she does make pretty bad topics, but she is only ten years of age. And if you are going to keep insisting with your stupid, idiotic topics about how you think she is 'So stooopid' and 'she is such a spammer' this isnt going to have a positive effect on Games Girl at all. Just leave her alone you morons, dont you have anything better to do, other than to pick on a ten year girl?

I mean come on how old are most of you? 13, 14? And you pick on a ten year old girl, you are sick. Just grow up and give it a rest.

I think you should apoligise to Games Girl for your idiotic posts about her and personally I dont give a damn about you mocking, or taking the mick of me for making this topic because of at the end of the day, I know I wasnt the one making fun of a ten year old girl.

Give her a chance.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.