GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gámë§ Gì ® l ™"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/01/04 at 19:08
Regular
"hotter"
She is ten years old for crying out loud, leave her alone. We all know that she isnt the greatest poster ever and she does make pretty bad topics, but she is only ten years of age. And if you are going to keep insisting with your stupid, idiotic topics about how you think she is 'So stooopid' and 'she is such a spammer' this isnt going to have a positive effect on Games Girl at all. Just leave her alone you morons, dont you have anything better to do, other than to pick on a ten year girl?

I mean come on how old are most of you? 13, 14? And you pick on a ten year old girl, you are sick. Just grow up and give it a rest.

I think you should apoligise to Games Girl for your idiotic posts about her and personally I dont give a damn about you mocking, or taking the mick of me for making this topic because of at the end of the day, I know I wasnt the one making fun of a ten year old girl.

Give her a chance.
Sun 11/01/04 at 20:07
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Fat Magician wrote:
> If most people here are 13/14 then you cant really call it bullying,
> 13 and 10 aren't that far apart ya know, the only difference between
> GG and the rest of us is that we've all started pubity.

It would be better to say that most users are 13-15. Several users, including myslef, are 15.
Sun 11/01/04 at 20:06
"Dogs rule,Cats drul"
Aoe wrote:
> It's not bullying. It's what she deserves. But if you put it in the
> perspective of bullying, it's like a girl, who nobody likes in the
> first place, going up to people and start complaining and rambling on
> about things which nobody cares about for months which gets
> irritating, which is why nobody really likes her.
>
> New competition.
>
> How much does Games Girl weigh compared to her height?
>
> 13 stone and about 4ft tall is my guess.

no I am 4.9 stone and 1.33 metres tall.
Sun 11/01/04 at 20:06
Regular
"bit of a brain"
9. Why? do you want to get together?
Sun 11/01/04 at 20:05
Regular
": ("
How old are you princess
Sun 11/01/04 at 20:04
Regular
"\\"
It's not bullying. It's what she deserves. But if you put it in the perspective of bullying, it's like a girl, who nobody likes in the first place, going up to people and start complaining and rambling on about things which nobody cares about for months which gets irritating, which is why nobody really likes her.

New competition.

How much does Games Girl weigh compared to her height?

13 stone and about 4ft tall is my guess.
Sun 11/01/04 at 20:04
"slightlyshortertagl"
gerriod_the_princess wrote:
> When am i supposed to get my period?????
> I havent yet and i think i might be pregnant because i touched this
> boy bilyy's wang.

:-)
Sun 11/01/04 at 20:03
Regular
": ("
Driv3r gave me the impression that GG was getting bullied and he was to come and save her, Romeo, Oh Romeo.
Sun 11/01/04 at 20:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
When am i supposed to get my period?????
I havent yet and i think i might be pregnant because i touched this boy bilyy's wang.
Sun 11/01/04 at 20:00
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Sun 11/01/04 at 20:00
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
What has age got to do with bullying?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.