GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unbelievable - Read This"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/01/04 at 15:28
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I read that a war hero was murdered in cold blood on his doorstep.
83 year's old he was, if my memory serves me correctly.
Police say thet believe there was no motive.

What happened, was, he was shot at point blank range by a shotgun.
Not a simple handgun shot or anything.
A shotgun.

How can *anybody* just walk up to a frail old man, and blast him through the chest with a shotgun?

Oh, and this wasn't in America by the way. Which shocks me almost as much.

Jesus Christ.
Sun 11/01/04 at 15:54
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Erase "don't"
Sun 11/01/04 at 14:23
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Azul wrote:
> And I find some of your comments pretty moronic, and disrespectful by
> the way.

Mind ellaborating? I don't think I know many things i say are disrespectful in the eyes of some people but I feel that if I have a strong opinion on something then I am willing to voice it despite the opinions of others even if it isn't respectful or PC or whatever you wish to call it. As for the moronic comments I don't know what you're talking about as I feel my comments are justified? Mind telling me which ones you find to be of low intellectual standard so I can try and justify them more articulately?
Sat 10/01/04 at 21:56
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Parent can't hit kids anymore. Teachers can't punish kids anymore. Nobody can touch kids anymore.

Any then people are suprised when we rear a generation of fuckups.
Sat 10/01/04 at 21:17
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Insane Bartender wrote:
> These things happen?
>
> It's blasé attitudes like that which allow this disgusting
> immoral absurdity to exist in modern society.

I can't help it really. I see that kind of crap every day in my area. Once you've seen someone gunned down in front of your own eyes outside your own home you can't help but feel it's impossible to stop these things happening.
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yukikaze wrote:
> The subject of this topic isn't the only unbelievable thing in this
> thread *looks at certain replies*

Which replies?
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:26
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Cubist wrote:
> Azul wrote:
> True. But I believe it's worse because the man fought for his
> murderers freedom, didn't he?
>
> Sorry but I'm with Sheepy on this one. His life is no more valuable
> than the life of anyone elses.

I'm sorry, but I did not say it was. I am merely pointing out the immorality and irony of the fact that a man who volunteered to fight for this nation, to preserve its freedom, was murdered by someone of his own nationality.
At least, the probability of him being English is high.
Not sure if you get too many Cuban's in Furneux Pelham in Herts to be honest with you.

> 2) A gun is a gun
>
> Again, true.
> But think about it.
>
> If it was a pistol, you imagine someone sneakily hiding it up their
> shirt or whatever, then quickly whipping it out, firing, and
> scarperring.
>
> Whereas a shotgun is more heavy and cumbersome, and he'd have to
> have
> waltzed up to the man, fired, and escape less quickly.
>
> How slyly he did it has nothing to do with it.
> I mean seriously just because you've got a metal gear solid
> stereotype for this murderer doesn't mean he snuck up behind him and
> shot him and it doesn't mean he couldn't have been sly with a shot
> gun. Either way though he's dead and nothing will bring him back so I
> fail to see why it matters what kind of gun killed him.

It doesn't "matter" as such.
But the fact remains that the murderer knocked on this gentlemans door, and shot him callously as he answered with a shotgun.
I can't really explain what I mean by the difference between a pistol or a shotgun as the weapon.
Meh.

And I find some of your comments pretty moronic, and disrespectful by the way.
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:12
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
The subject of this topic isn't the only unbelievable thing in this thread *looks at certain replies*
Sat 10/01/04 at 18:54
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Azul wrote:
> True. But I believe it's worse because the man fought for his
> murderers freedom, didn't he?

Sorry but I'm with Sheepy on this one. His life is no more valuable than the life of anyone elses. It was his choice to go fight in the war and to uphold ideals that he may not have even believed in. If it comes back to bite him in the ass like this it really doesn't matter it's just ironic that he defended his rights and freedoms then got murdered for it. Doesn't make his life more valuable.

> 2) A gun is a gun
>
> Again, true.
> But think about it.
>
> If it was a pistol, you imagine someone sneakily hiding it up their
> shirt or whatever, then quickly whipping it out, firing, and
> scarperring.
>
> Whereas a shotgun is more heavy and cumbersome, and he'd have to have
> waltzed up to the man, fired, and escape less quickly.

I still agree with Sheepy either way it was a gun and either way it would have killed him. How slyly he did it has nothing to do with it. I mean seriously just because you've got a metal gear solid stereotype for this murderer doesn't mean he snuck up behind him and shot him and it doesn't mean he couldn't have been sly with a shot gun. Either way though he's dead and nothing will bring him back so I fail to see why it matters what kind of gun killed him.
Sat 10/01/04 at 18:51
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Azul do you know where it happened?
Sat 10/01/04 at 18:50
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
If it wasn't in America, it was probably an American, or a Mexican, or a Cuban. Could've been gang related, from an outstanding grudge from years back. It still doesn't justify such a sick act.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.