GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""What have Arabs ever done for us?""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/01/04 at 00:32
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
http://www.sky.com/skynews/ article/0,,30500-12969281,00.html

Here you go Mr Kilroy-Silk, you can sit right here next to Mr Littlejohn. IN HELL.
Sat 10/01/04 at 18:05
"Mimmargh!"
The Arabs, like the other peoples of the Middle East before them (Persians, Egyptians, Assyrians, Babylonians and Sumerians etc) were superior is technology and culture throughout most of their reign. They were instrumental in preserving Roman and Greek texts for one thing. Unfortunatly for the Arabs the Mongol Hordes invaded in the 13th Century destoying cities and irrigation. And then the Ottomans didn't help with their oppressive rule.
Sat 10/01/04 at 16:52
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Hmm, the more I think about it the more I'd consider the BBC and the Comission for racial equality are playing into the hands of the racists by taking his show off air and complaining to the police. Think about it...
Sat 10/01/04 at 02:05
Regular
There's something nice about knowing that this (yesterday) morning I saw his last tv show. Possibly ever.

It was lame.
Sat 10/01/04 at 01:59
He only apologised because he wants his old job back.
Sat 10/01/04 at 01:52
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Fri 09/01/04 at 19:18
Regular
"SOUP!"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> "What has Robert Kilroy-Silk ever done for us?"
>
> Um... contributed to a putrid stream of gash television that's
> helping turn Britain into a vegetative state? Kill him and burn him!
Fri 09/01/04 at 18:09
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Light wrote:
> Did anyone ever see the Jam sketch about Kilroy? I was crying with
> mirth.

Exactly what I thought of - wonder how long it'll be before we see a real-life naked Kilroy shopping centre rampage?
Fri 09/01/04 at 16:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
monkey_man wrote:
> Yes!
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3383589.stm
>
> So long, Mr Grey-face!

Good.

Just listen to that name.

'Kilroy-Silk'

Urgh...
Fri 09/01/04 at 16:46
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
He's always been a prat though.
It's obvious from when you watch 10 secs of his show.

Somebody could be talking, and he'd interrupt pointlessly, and cut them off in their prime.
He's a fool.

But I like Littlejohn though.
I'm sorry, but I do. Don't know why though.
Fri 09/01/04 at 16:12
Regular
I was watching Kilroy this morning, and I was thinking he was a bit of a nob...

:^)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.