GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""What have Arabs ever done for us?""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/01/04 at 00:32
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
http://www.sky.com/skynews/ article/0,,30500-12969281,00.html

Here you go Mr Kilroy-Silk, you can sit right here next to Mr Littlejohn. IN HELL.
Sun 11/01/04 at 18:38
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> How would you expect people to react?

Like they aren't all Daily Express readers? I mean, what has it achieved, really? Racists see someone who shares their views lambasted, politically correct brigade gives themselves a big slap on the back, and no one is discussing the actual problem of racism other than branding racists generally evil/stupid etc. Whilst that is a valid opinion it is not going to solve anything.
Sun 11/01/04 at 01:29
Regular
"relocated"
Yukikaze wrote:
> Except such a witch hunt only encrouages racism.

Kilroy publishes racist article. People complain. This is a witch-hunt how? Nobody read between the lines on this article and nobody nicked it out of his private diary: they just read what he was paid to publish and decided that he was a bigoted a*ehole.

> You think the
> Commission for racial equality referred Abu Hamza to the police?

I doubt it. He, like Kilroy, is a stinking bigot. But he doesn't have a publicly funded TV show and a pseudo-respectability. But somebody did try and remove his mosque's charitable status. And he, unlike Kilroy, has actually been arrested by police (and later released without charge). But I wonder who is in the better position to incite violent racism: Abu 'one mosque' Hamza or Robert 'one column and one TV show' Kilroy-Silk? They are both, let's be honest, t*spots: and we're better off without either one.

> Or
> any one of a number of other non-white people who have spoken about
> other races? Nope.

Such as? Serious question - because Abu Hamza HAS been crucified by the media.

> Yet any time a white person speaks against others
> they are crucified by the media and public. It's not hard to see what
> the result of this is, is it?

I actually think that Question Time et al should be forced to have a Nick Griffin/Kilroy/other populist racist on every show so that their pathetic non-arguments could be torn to shreds by people with more than one brain cell on a regular basis. The trouble with Kilroy is that he is supposed to be neutral: judging by his article he is anything but - and yet, from what I remember, he is in total control of his own show and anytime he doesn't like what he hears he can take his microphone elsewhere.
Sat 10/01/04 at 21:50
"Mimmargh!"
Daedalus wrote:
> Ottomans? Are you joking?

Is that you have never heard of them, or a question that you believe they were good for the region?
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:19
Regular
"SOUP!"
I like Snugglys rants, more passionate than a Bulgarian hooker.
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:15
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
How would you expect people to react?
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:08
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Except such a witch hunt only encrouages racism. You think the Commission for racial equality referred Abu Hamza to the police? Or any one of a number of other non-white people who have spoken about other races? Nope. Yet any time a white person speaks against others they are crucified by the media and public. It's not hard to see what the result of this is, is it?
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:07
Regular
": ("
Mr Snuggly, what shop do you work in?
Sat 10/01/04 at 18:44
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
He's always been a shifty, tongue-twisted presenter anyway. It was only a matter of time until he got the boot. What a way to go out though.
Sat 10/01/04 at 18:18
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
"Whatever happened to freedom of speech?"

Quote from the Sunday Express recently. Um... he said what he had to say, didn't he? And he kinda got it printed in a national newspaper (twice) didn't he?

So are you now saying we've no freedom to be outraged by this hatemongering curmudgeon?

Go away and spontaneously combust please.
Sat 10/01/04 at 18:06
Ottomans? Are you joking?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.