GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""What have Arabs ever done for us?""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/01/04 at 00:32
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
http://www.sky.com/skynews/ article/0,,30500-12969281,00.html

Here you go Mr Kilroy-Silk, you can sit right here next to Mr Littlejohn. IN HELL.
Mon 12/01/04 at 13:23
Regular
I suppose we're just as bad as him. Not all people called Robert Kilroy-Silk are complete and utter egotistical nobtards, only some anti-Arab Kilroy regimes.
Mon 12/01/04 at 13:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Some of my friends were agreeing with Kilroy earlier.

I was nearly sick.
Mon 12/01/04 at 12:41
Regular
Even when he's (deservedly) looking a bit of wreck he still manages to be the smuggest git on the planet; claiming he got lots of support when the article was published and stating why he is 'right' sickens me.

At least now his show's off air we won't have to see him with his 'smug face' and sitting on old people in the audience anymore.

Muh to you Kilroy.
Mon 12/01/04 at 11:17
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I agree with whoever said that Question Time should invite these people on the show, so that intelligent, well-meaning people can voice their opinions and shine a thousand watt searchlight on just how serious these racists should be taken.
Mon 12/01/04 at 08:54
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Yukikaze wrote:
> Except such a witch hunt only encrouages racism. You think the
> Commission for racial equality referred Abu Hamza to the police? Or
> any one of a number of other non-white people who have spoken about
> other races? Nope. Yet any time a white person speaks against others
> they are crucified by the media and public. It's not hard to see what
> the result of this is, is it?

Erm...Abu Hamza got banned at speaking from his mosque as a direct result of his racist, anti-semitic bile. In other words, he faced the same censure. Only difference? The Mail etc didn't report it. Because it wasn't newsworthy, and it takes ammo away from the type of person who seeks to justify racism by saying "Ah, but you allow non-white's to be racist."
Mon 12/01/04 at 02:46
Regular
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Get bent, Robert.

I'll second that.
Mon 12/01/04 at 00:52
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Yukikaze wrote:
> Mr Snuggly wrote:
> How would you expect people to react?
>
> Like they aren't all Daily Express readers? I mean, what has it
> achieved, really? Racists see someone who shares their views
> lambasted, politically correct brigade gives themselves a big slap on
> the back, and no one is discussing the actual problem of racism other
> than branding racists generally evil/stupid etc. Whilst that is a
> valid opinion it is not going to solve anything.

When people like that jumped-up little troll are allowed to spew their racist propaganda into a national newspaper, then they deserve to be brought back down to earth by right-minded people. I don't care what it achieves, if someone incites racial hatred in that manner then they should be brought down a peg. No one gagged him from writing that article and he was allowed his 'freedom of speech', yet when people are understandably up in arms at bigotry such as this, he starts thinking he can go on some moral crusade against the 'political correctness brigade'?

I saw a headline this morning:

KILROY: MY ANGER

So, that's not anger at being unable to say what you wanted to say, but anger that people don't agree with you? And want you to perhaps apologise at insulting entire countries and races?

Get bent, Robert.
Sun 11/01/04 at 20:41
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Except (once more) it's doubtful he means it.
Sun 11/01/04 at 20:41
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I hate people who generalise.
The truth is....

All Generalisations are wrong.
Sun 11/01/04 at 20:37
Regular
"relocated"
Ha ha ha ha. Most graceless climbdown ever:

"I have done more for race relations than the Commission for Racial Equality, empowering black people and presenting them in a positive light. I have gone out of my way to do that, sometimes I might have gone too far." Ingrates!

"It was a c*ck-up and I blame my secretary."

Ha ha ha ha.

http://media.guardian.co.uk/broadcast/ story/0,7493,1120725,00.html

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.