GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need a hobby, seriously..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/01/04 at 19:11
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yes that's right. I'm bored with the repetitive banter and actions of the daily ritual that has become my life. I need a hobby to break the pattern, meet new people and do new things. I am thinking of something that involves a group of people even if I don't know them as it's cool to meet new people, something that doesn't cost tons of money and something that I will be able to get better at in time. In other words no suggestions like "i think u should play g0lf!!1!111!" I definitely think you need to have a knack for that kind of sport and it's hardly social. Anywho post suggestions, go:D
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:39
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
What about the supermarket thing? (I know it sounds stupied, but it's alright!)
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:36
"Metal Head"
Go to play school, joking. Go to the beach or something.
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:34
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Ok so far I have decided that i want to try, in no particular order, filming, drama and getting a job. I have done the whole Air Cadets thing before and couldn't stand the discipline. I kept calling all my superiors c0c|
So I am intrigued in those 3 at the top and possibly more things if any of you have other ideas. I would like to know how you get in to filming and drama though? Any suggestions?:D
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Civil war re-enactments.

?WHAT?
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Civil war re-enactments.
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:30
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Have you considered golf?
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:30
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
ASDA is another supermarket- again seriously! I also think you should go there insted of Sainsbury's, but of coarse I would 'cause I worked there once!
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:27
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
oooh oooh I got another one!

Your 16..i think you should get a job-in a supermarket-no seriously!

Since I been working for Sainsburys I have met so many people, Sainsburys is my social life, If i ever wanna go out I go out with Sainsburys people!

So you can get paid for meeting people! Also, it does have to be in a large supermarket because they are the ones who emply students who are your age!
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:26
Regular
There's always something like Archery, Shooting, or Fencing

Not that I do any of 'em, but I know people who do.

Or otherwise, there are a ton of sports you could try
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:21
"R.I.P Acestar"
i think u should play golf!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.