GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need a hobby, seriously..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/01/04 at 19:11
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yes that's right. I'm bored with the repetitive banter and actions of the daily ritual that has become my life. I need a hobby to break the pattern, meet new people and do new things. I am thinking of something that involves a group of people even if I don't know them as it's cool to meet new people, something that doesn't cost tons of money and something that I will be able to get better at in time. In other words no suggestions like "i think u should play g0lf!!1!111!" I definitely think you need to have a knack for that kind of sport and it's hardly social. Anywho post suggestions, go:D
Thu 08/01/04 at 21:49
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
Some suggestions, if I may......

go join a paintballing club

actually thats the only thing I can think of

Fishing!?
Thu 08/01/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Emperor Xerxes wrote:
> I was dissapointed when they said I couldn't really execute Charles I
> because he was just another actor like me. I still did when they
> turned their backs. No one has found the body to date.

Big deal. I executed Mary, Queen of Scots and a few French nobles. :^P
Thu 08/01/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
How would that be different from any other day? lol :P
Thu 08/01/04 at 21:14
Regular
"That's right!"
Cubist, you can always get your nails done and talk about boys you like.
Thu 08/01/04 at 21:10
"Mimmargh!"
I was dissapointed when they said I couldn't really execute Charles I because he was just another actor like me. I still did when they turned their backs. No one has found the body to date.
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:53
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Azul wrote:
> English_Bloke wrote:
> Civil war re-enactments.
>
> Genius.

And don't forget that during the Civil War, for two days a regular soldier would be rationed a gallon of beer. In fact, that happened in most seventeenth century armies.

Mmm, beer....

*Drools*
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:53
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Cubist wrote:
> What British civil war would I be re-enacting exactly? I don't like
> where this is going

I'd steer clear of this hobby!
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:52
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
What British civil war would I be re-enacting exactly? I don't like where this is going
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Civil war re-enactments.

Genius.
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:42
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Find out about a local drama group! My brothers girlfriend is putting on a show (which im in)..all you got to do is go to your library and they'll tell you whats going on in your area!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.