GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need a hobby, seriously..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/01/04 at 19:11
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yes that's right. I'm bored with the repetitive banter and actions of the daily ritual that has become my life. I need a hobby to break the pattern, meet new people and do new things. I am thinking of something that involves a group of people even if I don't know them as it's cool to meet new people, something that doesn't cost tons of money and something that I will be able to get better at in time. In other words no suggestions like "i think u should play g0lf!!1!111!" I definitely think you need to have a knack for that kind of sport and it's hardly social. Anywho post suggestions, go:D
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:11
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yes that's right. I'm bored with the repetitive banter and actions of the daily ritual that has become my life. I need a hobby to break the pattern, meet new people and do new things. I am thinking of something that involves a group of people even if I don't know them as it's cool to meet new people, something that doesn't cost tons of money and something that I will be able to get better at in time. In other words no suggestions like "i think u should play g0lf!!1!111!" I definitely think you need to have a knack for that kind of sport and it's hardly social. Anywho post suggestions, go:D
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:12
Regular
The art of gardening.
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:13
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
My hobby is goin' down the pub, maybe you should try that!
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:13
Regular
RIGHT I'M REPORTING YOU!
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:15
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Ready wrote:
> My hobby is goin' down the pub, maybe you should try that!

P.s. I'm 16
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:15
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Cubist wrote:
> Ready wrote:
> My hobby is goin' down the pub, maybe you should try that!
>
>
> P.s. I'm 16

Shame!
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:16
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Could still go, but not quite the same when your sipping a J20 insted of a lager!
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:18
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yeh, ack well. Any other hobby suggestions people? :D
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:18
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Join a local gym?
Thu 08/01/04 at 19:20
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
ok..i dont know how old u r but when i was 13 i went to Air Cadets (call me a geek i just dont care) Anyway it was well good cos i met people who were my age and older (between 13-22). We used to go on camps and meet people from all over Kent (or in your case it would be the county you live in)..anyways it's worth a try, i still speak to a few people i met and the ones i dont speak to i've still got good memories (and photos)

Anyways..even if u don't want to join the RAF ATC is a good place to go to meet people, keep fit, something unusual and its such a laugh as long as you follow a few simple rules. Also, at the end of it you will have gained a BTEC in Aviation Studies and looks good on your CV.

Alternativly you can go to Army or Sea Cadets.

Oh and it dont cost that much money, *about* £30 a month, plus £10 each camp. You also need to buy combats which u can get second hand but don't cost a lot either. Also i went to America and that cost £550 plus spending money for 2 weeks!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.