GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need a hobby, seriously..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/01/04 at 19:11
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yes that's right. I'm bored with the repetitive banter and actions of the daily ritual that has become my life. I need a hobby to break the pattern, meet new people and do new things. I am thinking of something that involves a group of people even if I don't know them as it's cool to meet new people, something that doesn't cost tons of money and something that I will be able to get better at in time. In other words no suggestions like "i think u should play g0lf!!1!111!" I definitely think you need to have a knack for that kind of sport and it's hardly social. Anywho post suggestions, go:D
Fri 09/01/04 at 16:37
Regular
"Not a Jew"
A hobby?

Pyrotechnics. It's a cocktail of excitement, fun, and danger, which creates some kickass adrenalin. Anyway, it also expands your knowledge of chemistry. Take care however, as alot of mixtures are volatile - you can't wankk with stumps.
Fri 09/01/04 at 15:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I hope nobody would cut themself to Coldplay

Yeah, because Clocks is music for self hamr
Fri 09/01/04 at 15:11
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
guess it's too late to suggest listening to coldplay and cutting yourself then
Fri 09/01/04 at 13:27
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm taking it as a sign from god. I got a letter through the post today from Scottish Youth Theatre and I have been (finally) invited to take drama classes there! YAY:D I remember i put my name down on their waiting list sometime early last year and finally it has come through just as I'm looking for a hobby. Must be fate. Therfore I have chosen a hobbie, hurrah :D
Thu 08/01/04 at 23:59
Regular
"Fun in the sun"
Darts? Bowling?.......Monkey tennis perhaps?
Thu 08/01/04 at 23:34
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Tam shanking is a hobby?
Thu 08/01/04 at 23:34
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
My bro has a gamecube but that's it. It's hardly going to give me a work out that anyway heh :P:D
Thu 08/01/04 at 23:17
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Well if you have a xbox or playstation 2 then do internet play buy a hedset and there you go!
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Sailing = Brilliance

Sailing in a Dart 16 Cat in strong onshore winds in the Med off Southern Pellopenese = Perfect
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Martial arts are good but I have the same problem with them as I did have with the AC. I couldn't stand the discipline of Karate, Judo, Tai-Kwon do(sp?) or even Fencing which isn't a martial art form I but still. To much learning involved. I'm more hands on lets get in there and do it kind of guy. Hate being told I'm wrong and what to do. Therefore I like doing things that I learn enough to keep safe then go and have a right laugh doing it:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.