GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"God"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/01/04 at 12:27
Regular
"2 weeks to go..."
How many people here believe in God?

If you do, can you also explain what kind of entity you see God as.

Personally I am an atheist, but I like to hear religous people's views.
Sun 11/01/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Light of the world"
Wow Ant - This is why respect you dude!

What you said is very much the same for me and it is true that God has done so many things that i have prayed about or needed and some when I really didnt want them to happen but - hey *big picture* works out for best. Yet sometimes I skim past and go on without noticing.

hmmm did you get a new hoodie for christmas for their is one in particular I may have to purchase for sam
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I remember seeing in a church poster thing:

Managing Problems Talk With Jesus

I could just imagine Jesus giving a talk to be business people
Sat 10/01/04 at 19:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm sorry Ant, I really do respect your views and am not against you believing them. But no.
Sat 10/01/04 at 14:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You shouldn't talk in the sense that everyone shares your views Ant.
Sat 10/01/04 at 14:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
Going a few posts back...

God created us and gave us free will, right? Well it's up to us if we believe in him or not, and whether we take the time out to talk to him, praise him etc.

Somehow I doubt he's up there watching us for entertainment. I'm sure he's extremely disappointed, but I sort of see life as a test - if you accept God into your life then you've passed.

Personally I can't see why people would have a problem with Christianity - after all, in essence, it teaches us to be good people, right? Obviously it doesn't always work out like that (I am far far far from a saint), but I do try.

God WILL help if you accept him, and ask him to. Sometimes I forget this, but he's done unbelievable things for me, things that are so blatently obvious that I should never have any doubt he exists - but I still do.

If God *did* interfere, and for example, caught the September 11 planes in his hands and placed them nicely on the ground - then yeah, maybe we'd have a perfect world. A world without any pain and suffering, yeah? But that's sposed to be heaven, right? So technically, we'd already be there.

Anyway, enough babbling. I shall return, and you will all bow before me and feed me cakes and walnut whips without the walnuts on top.
Fri 09/01/04 at 22:33
Regular
"Monochromatic"
most people get married in church simply because they are beautiful buildings and big enough to fit your whole family in.
Fri 09/01/04 at 13:51
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Sally_UK wrote:
> Not thinking of going for a 'Trisha' wedding then?

Hmmm, might be a laugh ;)
Fri 09/01/04 at 13:42
Regular
"2 weeks to go..."
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Sally_UK wrote:
> Out of all of you that don't believe in God, do you have partners
> that do? and if you do, when/if you get married - would you have it
> in a church for them, or stand your ground?
>
> Both athiest here. Registry office methinks.

Not thinking of going for a 'Trisha' wedding then?
Fri 09/01/04 at 13:26
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Sally_UK wrote:
> Out of all of you that don't believe in God, do you have partners
> that do? and if you do, when/if you get married - would you have it
> in a church for them, or stand your ground?

Both athiest here. Registry office methinks.
Fri 09/01/04 at 13:19
Regular
"2 weeks to go..."
Cyclone wrote:
> Hehe.
>
> I don't mind religion, as long as it keeps itself to itself and
> doesn't try to interfere with other peoples.

Which it quite often does.

Ok, I've got one for you all:

Out of all of you that don't believe in God, do you have partners that do? and if you do, when/if you get married - would you have it in a church for them, or stand your ground?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.