GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm Dying"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/01/04 at 16:41
Regular
"SOUP!"
Yeah, you read correctly, I'm dying. We're all dying. Our lives are ending one minute at a time. Our lifespan is but a blip on the scale of creation. What's 75 years when there have been millions of years of creation? We don't have enough time. You'd think we would realise this and make the most of the little time we have - we don't. We mope about like mindless zombies, following trends like communist brainwash victims, and working jobs we hate to buy material products that don't make us happy.

Ask yourself, if you died right now - what would you wish you had done with your life? Whatever the answer is, make sure you achieve that thing when you get the opportunity. If you want to try your hand at bungee jumping before you die, go and book it now - before you're too old. If you want to swim with dolphins - go and do that. Don't live wishing and wanting and then die without ever achieving what you want. Don't spend your life scrimping and saving because you could be hit by a bus tomorrow.

When you die do you want to die and be forgotten or do you want your memory to live on and know you've made a difference to the world we live in? I want to make a difference, to change the lives of others for many years to come. Be creative, express yourself and make sure of one thing - that when you die, you die fulfilled.
Thu 08/01/04 at 09:44
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Amy Bell wrote:
> You're noy dying. Your living.

(applause)

Some people say the glass is half empty, some others say the glass is half full. I say get me another damn drink! AND QUICKLY! Before I start getting mean and terse!
Thu 08/01/04 at 09:29
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
You're noy dying. Your living. Dying is what comes at the end of living... and if your not living your life, then you might as well be dead.

And by living your life, you don't have to achive all your dreams, its enough to have them.. all you have to do is feel emotion.
Thu 08/01/04 at 03:20
Lil Ginge wrote:
>
Sometimes we are so busy we forget to look around us
> and see the good things instead of the bad.

I'm guessing that's a quote off somewhere, because I've heard exactly the same. It's become with of those cheesy comments.
Wed 07/01/04 at 21:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Quazi wrote:
> This is why believing in no particualr religion scares me!
> Where do i go when i die or what happens...
>

Why is there a serious worry about where you go?

One dies, one decomposes........

You are then part of the Earth, in a very real sense.

Beleive what you will about the soul.
Wed 07/01/04 at 21:09
Regular
"cachoo"
Black Glove wrote:
> I want very little. All I want is to create one MASSIVE far-reaching
> thing. As yet I'm not sure what it is.

Reminds me of Pay It Forward. That was tacky, but it could be possible if people weren't so afraid.
Wed 07/01/04 at 20:59
Regular
"Light of the world"
When I die I will in eternal bliss.

Whats not to look forward to?

I would not want to yet. I would want to marry, travel, knowm faith better and do the things we all want to do. I especially want to make a difference in peoples lives.

To think we are all dying in a sense is true. But also, we are all living. Death is a very strange thing and I am only just beginning to understand it.

We are all wrapped up in life that we often forget what amazing things we have. Sometimes we are so busy we forget to look around us and see the good things instead of the bad. I know sometimes I have been so self indulgent and feeled with the stresses from today but when I look around and see the beauty of life I am feeled with a sense of joy.

Have you ever looked across a meadow or lake and thought 'wow'??? Have you ever seen a child do something so silly you laugh? have you ever been in love and had the feeling of not ever wanting to be anyone else but by their side?

We are all dying but we are all alive. Right now, there is so much good we cannot see because we take life for granted.

Saturday - my grandad died. He was 78 and half years old. Now he is not in pain as he was suffering with brain cancer for some time and seeing him in that state was heartbreaking. I am sad he wont be there to see me on my wedding day. In a couple of months I will have my eighteenth birthday and i love him very very much and miss him more than words can explain.

But do you know what this makes me feel? happy I am alive. He had it hard, he was ill but he understood and respected life for what it was and loved it. I want to try to recognise the beauty of life and the great that can come of it instead of the inevitable and what some would say is insignificant life that will end.

Life is amazing. Death is amazing. Treasure life and be happy you are alive becuase yes it happens to all of us. But if we enjoy it while we can - whats to loose?
Wed 07/01/04 at 20:42
Regular
This is why believing in no particualr religion scares me!
Where do i go when i die or what happens...

:(

Hopefully i can be a ghost or re-incarnated as the next King of England!
Wed 07/01/04 at 19:50
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Ahhh mortality, we all have to face it and i guess it's just up to us to use the time we have in whatever way we think is fit. There is no guide to life so there will be bumps on the way but if you don't manage to make it big and become a remembered celeb or what have you it does not really matter because in the end we all end up the same. Nothing more than a corpse in the ground or sitting on a mantelpiece. Take your pick.
Wed 07/01/04 at 18:53
"Mimmargh!"
Black Glove wrote:
> I want very little. All I want is to create one MASSIVE far-reaching
> thing. As yet I'm not sure what it is.

Two words: Nuclear Device.
Wed 07/01/04 at 18:52
"Mimmargh!"
These topics are getting generic.
I will never swim with dolphins, I will never have a family and I will never be truely happy. The only good thing* we have to look forward to is the death at the end of it.*

*Providing its not comical and/or gruesome.
*Do NOT kill yourself. Good things come to those who wait.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.