GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 demo dissapointment"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/03/01 at 09:13
Regular
Get this... I cannot play my ZOE and MGS2 Demo this morning because of a sticker problem !!

To explain, I preordered the game on special reserve and expected it to arrive today. To my dissapoint there was nothing in my mail box this morning.
I rang special reserve to check things out and was told that the games are indeed in stock but that the distributor will not let special reserve distribute them because they do not have the sticker saying that the MGS2 demo is included. Now special reserve, and I, have to wait for stickers to arrive before my game can be shipped.

DOH.
Mon 07/09/09 at 09:28
Regular
We did not visit the church the other week, as we were trying to sort the photoshop lessons out and i double booked the evening, we shall be going to the Church after our beach trip on the 16th September, hope this date is good for anyone interested in this shoot.
Sue
Thu 20/08/09 at 13:55
Regular
Hi Sue
yes that is the right church, and that date sounds good to me,

Thanks
Gwenda
Tue 18/08/09 at 15:11
Regular
Ok what about the following week, Just checking it is the old derelict church by Primark? If so we can park by Staples.
Sue
Thu 13/08/09 at 20:53
Regular
thanks for the reply. Unfortunately i won't be there on 25th August, as i am away on holiday. any other night should be okay though,

Gwenda
Wed 12/08/09 at 13:57
Regular
Hi,
There is no reason why we cannot take pictures of the church, but it may be better if we had a few of us.
How about after the Club on 25th August, we could finish at our usual time and head on up there.
Let me know if this date is ok and who wants to go.
Regards
Sue
Tue 11/08/09 at 22:07
Regular
whenever i drive past this church after the photo club, i am fascinated by the lighting and the shadows. I would like to take some photos but don't know if people are allowed onto the roundabout, or even what the best way to take the photos would be.

can anybody help
Mon 26/03/01 at 18:43
Gosh, I gotta win game-a-day! <=(
Sat 24/03/01 at 22:48
"High polygon count"
Got my ZOE/MGS2 demo today - both awesome games, and no loading probs with MGS2. Pretty quick, actually.
Sat 24/03/01 at 14:38
Got my copy of Zone of Enders this morning too! It is soooo cool. I didn't seem to have any of the problems you guys are having with the MGS2 demo, mine just loaded straight up. Man it is awesome, can't wait for that to come out!
Sat 24/03/01 at 12:37
Regular
"Whatever!"
Sorry to hear that some copies dont load!! It does take a while, just got to be platient - My copy took a while to load, about 5-6 minutes but eventually when I got round to playing it - Well what can I say that hasnt been said already?? This is just totaly awesome, the detail is quite astounding. I spent about ten minutes just shooting bottles at the bar. Havnt played Z.O.E yet, Im too wrapped in this demo!! I knew the game would blow me away but nothing prepared me for this!! Already counting down the months till release!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.