GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unlucky Boro."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/01/04 at 08:13
"Darkness, always"
Arsenal are consistently good at at least one thing. Beating Middlesborough. How unfortunate then, that in the month of January, Boro will face their bogey team no fewer than four times. Yes, that's right. Four times in one month.

10 Jan: Arsenal v Boro (Premiership)
20 Jan: Arsenal v Boro (Carling Cup)
24/25 Jan: Arsenal v Boro (FA Cup)
28 Jan: Boro v Arsenal (Carling Cup)

I predict Arsenal's unbeaten domestic run to continue at least another four games. Sorry Steve...
Sun 25/01/04 at 01:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yep, I agree with that.

If you had won the cup no doubt you would be on here celebrating.
Sun 25/01/04 at 01:37
Regular
Silent-Scope wrote:
> OH MY GOD we lost in the carling cup! GASP!

Accept defeat for once. Fed up of the "we played reserve players" crap. Wycombe played eight reserve players two weeks ago and we thumped Grimsby.
Sun 25/01/04 at 01:09
Regular
Would be great for our reserves, youths and with a few regulars to get to go to cardiff though of course.
Sat 24/01/04 at 17:54
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Let's look at this in realistically, Arsenal/United don't give a toss about the Carling Cup so they fielda mixture of youth and reserve players to give them a chance. Therefore it's not exactly a surprise if they lose regardless of the size of the team they are facing.
Sat 24/01/04 at 17:13
"High polygon count"
Yeah, we love Boro.

3 games, 12 goals.

And imagine if Henry had played!

Bet they're happy we don't take the League Cup too seriously.

Mind you, I might have a small wager on us scoring 4 up there next week. :-)
Fri 23/01/04 at 18:00
Regular
Oh and it's not even WORSE than your wolves result because IT was the bloody carling cup!
Fri 23/01/04 at 17:59
Regular
What a bunch of non sense that was Lehmann DIDN't even play nor did henry we had a 17 year old playing up front with Kanu.
Our defence was pretty 'first teamish' except cygan and Keown aren't exactly quick are they?
Fri 23/01/04 at 10:16
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Damn, I wish I could've seen this game! If only it wasn't on the same-day we moved house... Knowing my luck, they'll go and lose the second-leg which I CAN see! :P

Fantastic stuff, though! Shut-up a few people I know after that game against Wolves nobody seems able to recall any longer. ;)

What happened? Who was missing for Arsénal?
I take it Lehmann was in-goal? ;D
Did all your best chances fall to Gilberto?? ;D

Did 'Boro take Henry out of the game?
Thu 22/01/04 at 15:59
Regular
OH MY GOD we lost in the carling cup! GASP!
Tue 20/01/04 at 21:59
Regular
"Colourless"
^*LOrd_$w2@tpuppI*^ wrote:
> what do u think is going to happen to boro if we won the first 2 games against then 4-1.

Lose

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.