GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unlucky Boro."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/01/04 at 08:13
"Darkness, always"
Arsenal are consistently good at at least one thing. Beating Middlesborough. How unfortunate then, that in the month of January, Boro will face their bogey team no fewer than four times. Yes, that's right. Four times in one month.

10 Jan: Arsenal v Boro (Premiership)
20 Jan: Arsenal v Boro (Carling Cup)
24/25 Jan: Arsenal v Boro (FA Cup)
28 Jan: Boro v Arsenal (Carling Cup)

I predict Arsenal's unbeaten domestic run to continue at least another four games. Sorry Steve...
Wed 28/01/04 at 16:13
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, due to snow outside the stadium stopping access. Which is pretty crap anyway: Last time I went to Middlesborough, it seemed like one big traffic jam.
Wed 28/01/04 at 10:30
Regular
Game tonight has been postponed due to snow.
Mon 26/01/04 at 11:02
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Silent-Scope wrote:
"What a bunch of non sense that was Lehmann DIDN't even play nor did henry we had a 17 year old playing up front with Kanu. Our defence was pretty 'first teamish' except cygan and Keown aren't exactly quick are they?"
-----

Well, if you'd have actually read ALL of what I've said you'd have seen that I said I didn't watch the game, and, therefore didn't know if Henry, Lehmann and co. played - which is something that I asked, at the end, too!

Instead, you just looked straight for the "insults" so you could argue back and try to defend your `mighty´ Arsénal side who LOST to THE MOST BORING TEAM IN THE PREMIERSHIP (like you always do)!

:D
Sun 25/01/04 at 06:12
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
arsenal rule and that is that
Sun 25/01/04 at 03:57
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> What. Ever.

:c)
Sun 25/01/04 at 03:55
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
What. Ever.
Sun 25/01/04 at 03:14
Regular
FA Cup 2000, we were SCREWED out of a place in the final by the cheating Merseyside scum...
Sun 25/01/04 at 02:44
Regular
"Monochromatic"
no im going to sleep yet.
i wanted to play poker online but i cant because my computer is having none of it
Sun 25/01/04 at 02:41
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Go home and watch the replay of how we beat you? Maybe?

Or else just go for some sleep.
Sun 25/01/04 at 02:40
Regular
"Monochromatic"
im bored.where to go and what to do now?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.